Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less
18270 Contour Rd
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877

Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm

First Review by trimblecaster

So lucky on how close this is!

Posted on 02 / 18 / 2014

I get to walk here in less than 5 min from my house, weather permitting. I stock up on produce and some supplies all the time because of this. I love that ALL Trader Joe's labeled products are non-GMO. They have quite a few vegan items, but the labeling may not have our treasured Ⓥ on it. Things to stay away from:

Soy cheese (has casein)
Vegan Mozz (smells like feet and doesn't melt)
Pizza dough balls (never bake well)

Lastly, they carry vegan coconut yogurt and soya yogurt, but the soya yogurt runs out a lot.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices, Non-GMO, Prices
Cons: Soy cheese has casein, Soy products backordered often, Limited fake meat section

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: