Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Confirmed open Apr 2014. Open daily. more-less

First Review by hawtpawket
earthville
earthville

Some good, affordable organic options

3 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

Trader Joe's specializes in cheap rather than healthy, but they do offer a limited yet useful selection of organic veg*n items at pretty much unbeatable prices.

Pros: Lowest prices anywhere for organics, Some good organic and vegan items
Cons: Takes time to find organic & veg*n items, sells meat
hawtpawket
hawtpawket
  • non-vegetarian

We need 2!

5 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2014

I'm no expert but Trader Joe's has something for everyone. I love their fresh produce, wide variety and helpful staff! Prices are not Walmart cheap but for what I get I feel like I get a steal every time I go. I honestly think we need another one because its always packed.

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: