Trader Joe's - Des Peres

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. more-less
13343 Manchester Rd
Des Peres, Missouri 63131
314-984-5051

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SynthVegan
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

I used to go here three times a day

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

I lived down the street and road my bike here. They are generally pretty nice, but in St. louis they weren't used to someone riding a bike to get groceries. Oh well!

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Does the trick when you don't want to drive far.

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2010

When I lived in St. Louis I went here when I didn't want to drive all the way to Whole Foods. Overall I think they carry a decent selection of things, just not enough Vegan items. I'm unsure if this varies by location, as I mainly frequented this one. Overall it's a nice store with very nice employees. Oh, and be careful at the sampling station - an employee tried telling me something was Vegan, but she didn't know what exactly Vegan was [it had cheese in it], so I almost accidentally ate dairy because of it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Des Peres: