Specialty food grocery chain. Has some vegetarian and vegan food items and grocery. Parking in lot above store. Open daily. more-less
9290 Culver Blvd (downtown Culver City)
Culver City, California 90232
310-202-1108

First Review by gr8vegan
rheahutch
rheahutch

Best grocery store ever!

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2015

I love TJ's!! It's extremely reasonable in price and has great veg/vegan options....plus the employees are genuinely the nicest people around!!

Chia
Chia

Good size store

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

This Trader Joe's location is quite big and with good spacing between the isles. It's usually not too crowded when I go, so that's a plus. Large parking structure above. Just across the street from Native Foods in downtown Culver City.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

My goto parking spot for Native Foods

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2011

I always park here when eating at Native Foods across the street. I agree with the other reviewer that the aisles are huge, but it makes it take longer to grab items!

Pros: free parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: