Part of chain of specialty food grocery store. Has vegetarian and vegan food items, some natural health and personal care products. Open daily. more-less
2790 Cabot Dr Ste 165
Corona, California 92883
951-603-0299

First Review by HopeChampion
HopeChampion
HopeChampion

Traditional TJ's

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2010

Traditional Trader Joe fare. If you aren't familiar with them, find one near you and do so!

Shop pantry items here - limited selection - but whatever they have is fabulous. If you find anything unfabulous - they take returns with no hassle whatsoever.

I also shop my dairy here (for my non-vegan household) - no RBSTs in their dairy and very fair pricing (budget friendly).

Oh: this is also the cheapest place I have ever found for Dr. Bronner's - the original peppermint flavor. And Trader Joe's peppermint toothpaste rocks - and with no sodium laurel sulfate!

Pros: It's Trader Joes!, Value, Friendly place

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: