Trader Joe's

Part of specialty foods grocery chain. Stocks some vegetarian food products, vitamins, eco-friendly household cleaning products, and more. more-less

First Review by VeganYUMYUM
NancyVera
NancyVera

My Kind of Service and Selction!

5 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

Oh my goodness the staff here is so nice, helpful, and friendly here! I live on the other side of town and Lassen's is way closer to me but I spend the extra gas money to come here because the are worth it!

VeganYUMYUM
VeganYUMYUM

Love this place!

5 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2009

This store is a really neat place to shop and their prices are good! Most of their stuff is organic AND it's cheaper than Wal-Mart! They have a lot of vegan options (cookies, frozen foods, sandwiches, meat replacers, etc). Their store is set up cute too so it's fun to shop there--I feel like I'm on an island!

Pros: organic, cheap, clean

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's: