Trader Joe's - Albuquerque

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open daily. more-less
8928 Holly Ave NE

ASomerville
ASomerville

Good Grocery Option

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2015

This is a pretty standard Trader Joes. Medium sized, easy parking situation, nothing out of the ordinary from any other TJs. I think they have a particularly good variety of snacks, especially their nuts and dried fruits. I think their produce is hit and miss, it seems to go bad faster than from other stores and it is way overpackaged.

Pros: Parking, Snacks
Cons: Produce isn't great
Evolving
Evolving

In the minority

Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

I just do not care for this store- I do keep trying and thinking I will like it better next time- I don't though

Prices on produce are not bad

Dear Owner and Manager of Trader Joe's - Albuquerque: