If you are vegetarian than this is the Indian restaurant for you! Great savory stews and curries. Extensive menu and very tasty!Pros: Extensive Menu, Many native Indians dine there, very fresh
With the new management Tower is getting a better look. The food as usual is excellent . New paint, new furniture , new items in the menu.....I have just one thing to say Excellent !!!!!!Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Good value
This place is entirely vegetarian, which is great. However, last time I was there, the service was not good--so I've not been back since.
Here is a link to a review from the Triangle Vegetarian Society (NC):
Cons: Unfriendly service
Every time we have been to Tower, we have always had the buffet. The staff will always let us know which items are vegan and which aren't. Very yummy and we always leave stuffed!Pros: Delicious, All you can eat buffet, Attentive
An unordinary menu. The all you can eat buffet on weekends is a must.Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine, All vegetarian
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Morrisville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Tower Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 968 times since Jan 2013.