Brisbane-based tempeh producer. Location is not open to the public. Order online for pickup by arrangement or delivery. more-less
Marsden St, Rochedale South
Brisbane, Queensland 4107

First Review by Lara Tempeh
Food Lover11
Food Lover11

Best Tempeh in Australia

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

Totally Tempeh is seriously the best tempeh in Australia!! It beats any tempeh I have ever eaten, and I have eaten a lot!!

Pros: tasty, great texture, tastes authentic
katieleej
katieleej

Best tempeh in Brisbane

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

I was so excited to discover fresh, locally made tempeh was being made in Brisbane. Upon trying it, I was not disappointed. The taste is so beautiful and creamy - the texture is perfect, never dry or soggy (unlike store bought varieties) and the consistency keeps me going back. The owner is fantastic to deal with - helpful and friendly with excellent communication. It's the only tempeh I would buy now. It's best lightly fried with a drizzle of ketchup manis. TRY IT!

Pros: Taste, Locally made , Quality and price
Lara Tempeh
Lara Tempeh

Totally authentic tempeh in Brisbane.

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

Have you ever tried freshly made tempeh? If you've eaten tempeh in Indonesia, bought fresh from the markets or from the street vendors, you'll know how it's supposed to taste.

Totally Tempeh was launched in Brisbane to make authentic tempeh just like you get in Indonesia. We began by making it for family and friends, but it was so good we just had to share. Our tempeh got rave reviews in the vegan community and high praise from the local Indonesian community.

So now there's a Facebook page so we can share the love. We always welcome new friends, so please like our page, try our tempeh, and tell us what you think. We aim to bring great tasting, healthy tempeh to the masses.

JohnnySensible

See the lovely images on their Facebook Page - tempeh is a wonderful food for humans!

Dear Owner and Manager of Totally Tempeh: