Serves meat, veg options available. Fresh juices, smoothies, salads, wraps, and one daily soup that's veg. Some items are already vegetarian or could be made vegetarian or vegan by request. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LaShanna
Waltmania
Waltmania

Great Juice Bar

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2015

I was in Cincinnati this past week for a work project and found this little juice bar about two blocks from my hotel. They serve up fresh juice fast and with a smile, and the prices were very affordable. Even when there was a line they got my juice to me in just a few minutes. Only downside is that they close at 4, so you have to get down there in the morning or during lunch break, but it's a great way to get out and get something nourishing instead of eating a donut or bagel.

Pros: Fast service, Friendly, Quality juice for a good price
Cons: They close at 4:00
LaShanna
LaShanna

AMAZING

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2012

Okay the vegetarian plate made vegan (w/o feta) is one of the most amazing vegan meals I've had in downtown Cincinnati in a long time! It has the works! I was a little skeptical b/c the lentils and rice aren't hot or mixed together but they worked very well with the other cold items and hummus in this meal. I highly recommend this place!The juices and smoothies are fresh and delicious too!

Pros: fresh, tasty, friendly staff
Cons: hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Total Juice Plus: