Serves meat, veg options available. A fast-casual restaurant with an environmental friendly emphasis and healthy, natural foods. Unlimited combination of salad, burrito, or burrito bowl by using fresh ingredients. Uses compostable products to save environment. Menu available online. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
4375 Southside Blvd Unit 12
Jacksonville, Florida 32216

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by happyweightloss

Great options and healthy fast food

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2013

I had a great burrito with all the fixins. I love that their pinto beans are also vegetarian while at other places they are not. The salads have interesting topping options. I had a thai salad with cilantro. Next time I think I will ask for the dressing on the side so I can get the proportions just right, as it was a bit heavy for my taste.

Good value, clean, fast, and friendly. Not a very big place for ambiance, but it is cute.

Updated from previous review on Saturday February 02, 2013

Pros: fast, friendly, lots of variety
Cons: charge per topping

Airy and Clean!

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

Loved this fresh, clean restaurant! The chef, when told I was a vegan, chose a clean knife and mat to chop on, and was careful not to touch any meat items while preparing my salad, without being asked.

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, fresh food, clean and bright
Cons: too much salad dressing
  • non-vegetarian

Not so happy:(

Posted on 02 / 04 / 2013

Today was my first time at tossgreen, I was looking forward to something different, I called in mt order and they said less than five minutes...Great!! When I picked up my salad all they gave me was a bowl of salad in a brown bag, nothing to eat with and they had mixed the dressing into the salad,I got the chopped royale the chicken was so DRY it was uneatable. I'm not a pickie eater at all but I don't think I'm returning to tossgreen anytime soon. It would have been nice if on the to go orders they put in napkins,a fork, menu with the phone number on it so you don't need to look it up, it's the small things that count and keep happy new customers coming back for more. I work at a Wellness center and I would have liked to send my clients there to eat...oh well"not so happy":(

Pros: pick up time, less then 3 rings, friendly
Cons: DRY Chicken, no phone number on menus, did not ask my name for pick up

Dear Owner and Manager of Tossgreen: