Tommy's Thai

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a variety of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free items. Please inform your server if vegan. Pad thai is made with soy sauce instead of fish sauce and no egg if you are vegan, and available with tofu and vegetables. Popular restaurant with limited seating. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Non-veg
3410 E Colfax Ave
Denver, Colorado 80206
303-377-4244

Open Mon-Fri 11am-3:30, 5-9pm, Sat 12-3:30pm, 5-10pm, closed Sun.

First Review by veganpuggle
animalsRfriends
animalsRfriends

If you are tired of making your thai food at home

4 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2013

I had the vegan pad thai and an egg roll it was very good. The egg roll was a spring roll wrapper stuffed with veggies battered and fried. I got mine to go because it was very busy in the restaurant. I had to wait 45 minutes for my to go order to be ready so call ahead.

Pros: will make your food vegan.
Cons: no patio, long waits
veganpuggle
veganpuggle

Vegan Pad Thai really exists

4 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

I eat at the restaurant at least once a week. The Pad Thai is very good, be sure and ask for it to be made vegan with tofu and vegetables (NO EGG). You can get your pad thai mild, medium, or hot. Many other options are available, but the pad thai is my favorite. The restaurant is very busy so I always get my food to go, and the servings are very generous. I usually eat half and save the rest for another meal.

Pros: large portions, family run
Cons: busy, closed sunday , closed during family vacations
  • sairam_hb sairam_hb

is the pad thai only vegan or other options also which are vegan - i went to thai lotus and they were the worst -Thanks!!

Dear Owner and Manager of Tommy's Thai: