Tomato Joe's Pizza Bakery

Serves meat, veg options available. Gourmet-style pizza. Offers vegan pizza using Follow Your Heart's vegan soy cheese. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by academyspatula
redhedtatgrl
redhedtatgrl

Best Pizza In Scv

4 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2013

I love their pizza. Offers Vegan cheese and several vegan meats. I love that they offer a healthy vegan crust too.

GreenKat
GreenKat

Best Pizza!

4 Posted on 04 / 01 / 2010

I decided to go to this place because they had options for us vegans as well as for the non vegan members of my family. We were blown away! This is more of a take out place than a sit down restaurant (think a super incredible version of little caesars), but they did have comfy chairs to wait in while they made our pizzas fresh. We got two 16" vegan pizzas (the micro brew crust really is to die for!) and our non veg sister got her own regular pizza.

We took the pizzas home, started chowing down and the oohs/aahs started flowing. This pizza was OUT OF THIS WORLD! So good, in fact, that our sister stopped eating her regular pizza and started stealing ours. Another win for the vegans!

They use soy cheese (I think from Follow Your Heart), so I couldn't eat there often cause I'm trying to watch my soy intake, but for the rare pizza craving this place is TOTALLY worth it! (Don't forget the micro-brew crust!)

Pros: Really nice people, Micro-brew crust, amazingly fresh toppings
academyspatula
academyspatula

Great pizza!

4 Posted on 12 / 01 / 2009

I've lived just up the street from this place for most of my life and when I found out that there was a new pizza place moving in with VEGAN pizza options, I couldn't believe it. I've been going to Tomato Joe's for quite some time now and am very impressed with the vegan pizza they offer. The staff are nice and the owners are well educated about veganism. I recommend getting a vegan pizza made with the Viking Beer crust. It's really good! In case anyone was wondering, they use "Vegan Gourmet" as the soy cheese and not "Daiya", but I happen to love both so it doesn't really bother me which brand they go with.

Guest
Guest

Amazing pizza

4 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2009

Has a array of vegan options from crust, (beer batter is amazing), cheese, pepperoni and sausage, sauces and vegetables. The staff is very helpful about your choices and the pizza I had was delicious. No problems at all. My non-Vegan family ordered a normal pizza and loved theirs as well.

Pros: Delicious , Affordable

Dear Owner and Manager of Tomato Joe's Pizza Bakery: