Stocks organic produce, juices, vitamins, gluten-free and ethnic foods, and vegan items including vegan cheeses, cookies, and ice cream. more-less
1111 2nd Ave N
Fargo, North Dakota 58102
701-232-7700

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sugaree519
steveveg
steveveg

Amazing store

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2015

Tochi is an amazing store for the location. They had a huge and eclectic selection. Well worth shopping here for the natural food enthusiasts. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

TRaeCH
TRaeCH

A very good health food store

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2010

Tochi is a rather impressive, small, unique health food store. I did not manage to try to ice cream that the reviewer below raved about, but I perused their selection and it makes for a time consuming decision as to which to buy. Tochi's selection of health products is beyond reproach, especially for a small store such as this. I had not found wheatgrass powder and vitamin C combined before and, having used it the previous two mornings, consider it a great purchase. The staff is personable, very knowledgeable and helped us more than their bevy of informative posters on the walls ever could.

Tochi is a splendid health food store - I wish them well.

Pros: Staff, Product selection
sugaree519
sugaree519

Great store!

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2009

I especially LOVE the temptations cookie dough ice cream. It is vegan, but even an omnivore or lacto ovo should try it. It is just by far the best stuff around, better than any dairy ice cream I've ever had too. They also have a nice selection of ready made asian meals that only require boiling water or an oven. These are excellent and lack a lot of the preservatives in Westernized ready meals.

Pros: Great Temptations Vegan Ice Cream, Awesome pre-made meals, Good location
Cons: some things are spendy

Dear Owner and Manager of Tochi: