Serves meat, veg options available. A place to go out with friends to drink and grab a bite. Mostly fast food on the menu, a few choices for vegetarians. Has salads, a vegetarian taco, quesedilla, and burrito - be sure to order without sour cream or cheese. Located centrally in Susukino on the famous Tanuki street and frequented by foreigners. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Western, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
6-5-3 Minami 2 - Jo, Chuo-ku, Jonishi SapporoChuo Ward (in the Tanuki Koji Shopping Arcade)
Sapporo, Japan
Now Open

Mon-Sun 4:00pm-3:00am

First Review by Natzilla
necius
necius

Food was okay, service was terrible

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

We ended up here only because another place we wanted to go was full. Upon entry the place stank of cigarette smoke. There were only a couple of vegetarian dishes on the menu, and none that were vegan by default. I had a quesadilla made vegan, and while the food was decent, it certainly didn't make an impression.

The service was pretty grim. Despite there only being a few customers, it took us a considerable amount of effort to get the attention of the servers. When they came to us they were very unprofessional (I'm not normally one to complain about such things, but they were really quite bad). They did speak decent English, and the chef was a native speaker, so that made things doable.

If you're looking for somewhere to eat vegan food, it'll do in a pinch, but there's at least two macrobiotic restaurants with much better vegan options within walking distance of this place (both on happycow).

Pros: Location
Cons: No vegan options by default, Terrible service, Cigarette smoke
ItalianChick
ItalianChick

Happy this place has food

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2014

TK6 is a really busy place in Sapporo packed with a lot of foreigners (and Japanese who want to meet them) I have been here many times. If I want food I order the burrito (ask them to make it vegan), if I just want drinks I order snacks like edamame or popcorn on the side.
It's an ok place to get your non-vegan friends when they want to drink.

Pros: Has food, Free wifi, Nice people
Cons: Too crowded sometimes, Loud
Natzilla
Natzilla

Nice place, sick stomach

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2014

I ordered the vegetarian quesadilla and woke up at 2 am with a stomachache that threatened to kill me.
It really is a shame because the food was good, and the place is very nice. Maybe I'll return to have something to drink and enjoy the music, but NOT for something to eat (that was 2 days ago and my stomach is still upset)

Pros: Nice place, Nice music, Nearby
Cons: Food intoxication

Dear Owner and Manager of TK6 Bar and Grill: