Has vegan dishes and gluten free items. Makes own flat bread, uses regional and seasonal produce, organic and non organic drinks and ingredients. Specialists in recycled furniture and decoration. Wi-fi. Dog friendly. A meditation and a chill-out area on premises. Has therapies, gives cookery classes and workshops in personal growth, conferences and free talks. Has an organic products consumer group open to the public. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Mediterranean, Fusion, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Calle San Pedro 22, Barrio Las Letras

JoScott
JoScott

Lovely place

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

Beautiful little place, with lovely atmosphere. The menu was pretty limited though, with very little choice for vegans. I could have simply removed the dairy, but would've been left with some very bland dishes. The potatoes with soya aioli I had were delicious, but felt rather like I was just eating a side dish. The service was good enough.

Pros: Beautiful decor
Cons: very small menu, fairly expensive for what you get
lisacrock
lisacrock

Lovely Peaceful Homemade Food

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

I went for lunch with 2 small children. Staff was very friendly and explained the menu. They speak very good English there. Lunch menu was starter (potato salad or gazpacho soup, main (enchilada wraps or oven baked veggies) and desert (apple pie or custard) for 10 EUR. Everything could be veganised for us, except the custard....we tried it all and it was delicious, fresh, homemade, healthy food, I and my kids really enjoyed. The place has a calmness to it. It is decorated with lots of recycled stuff.
You can buy some organic groceries there (but I didn't check what exactly).

Pros: Homemade Food, Atmosphere
Cons: Small Choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Tiyoweh: La Quietud: