Tito Santana

Serves meat, veg options available. Taqueria offering multiple vegan choices: portobello mushroom taco, tofu taco, grilled corn, beans & rice, red lentil soup, salad, and even vegan dessert. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out, Delivery, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by ChristopherFasulo
ChristopherFasulo
ChristopherFasulo

Excellent New Restaurant

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2012

I happened to be walking to the Beacon train station to return home to NYC when I walked by Tito Santana. I saw in the window a sign that said "vegan/vegetarian options", so I decided to check it out. The owner was there, and he was incredibly friendly, and I asked him about his vegan options, of which there were several. I ordered a couple items, and they were all delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for tasty vegan food in the Beacon, NY area.

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Value, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Tito Santana: