We've been here twice. Both times the food was good, but partially served cold. Super cheap and every visit is supporting the orphanage. Really nice setting. Worth a try if you stay around e.g. in Pilgrimage villagePros: Food, Supporting Orphanage
This is a lovely little restaurant, only a 5-minute walk from the Pilgrimage Village resort. We (and our taxi driver) found it rather hard to find, but it's on the right hand side of Minh Mang not far after the road divides at the Pilgrimage Village intersection. The menu isn't extensive, but the young girl who served us spoke good English, and everything we tried was good. Prices are very reasonable, the setting is lovely, and the orphanage could certainly use donations. Thoroughly recommended.Pros: Great food, Lovely simple setting, Good cause
Cons: Distance from Hue city
It took me a lot of searching to figure out the name of the best restaurant I went to in Vietnam. But I'm pretty sure this is it. I was taken there by my motorcycle tour driver that knew I was vegetarian. They didn't give me a menu, just brought me a plethora of food. The English there wasn't great so I have no idea what I ate but it was amazing and very cheap. Highly recommend going there!Pros: Amazing food, Helping orphanage, Friendly staff
Cons: Little English spoken
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Hue Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Tinh Tam - Minh mang closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 521 times since Jan 2013.