Tinh Luat

Volunteer-run, all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant with many vegan options. Helps sustain Buddhist temple in Houston. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Vietnamese, Buffet
11360 Bellaire Blvd, Ste 380
Houston, Texas 77072
281-564-1839

Open Thur-Tue 11am-2pm, 5-9pm.

First Review by Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco

Great find in Bellaire Blvd. Houston

4 Posted on 11 / 01 / 2013

If you like veggie Vietnamese food for a moderate price you need to check out Thin Must buffet. It is a good meal for a good price all you can eat. I love the food and the people. Some dishes have egg and dairy. If in doubt ask.

Pros: good price, frirndly staff, good food
  • JCM12 JCM12

I love this place! They don't seem to understand the term "vegan" but I asked if there was milk in anything and was told no, the same with eggs. I did see something off the buffet that looked like egg, but she said there was no egg. I'm not saying the review is wrong but that the proprietress didn't understand me.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tinh Luat: