Volunteer-run, all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant with many vegan options. Helps sustain Buddhist temple in Houston. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Vietnamese, Buffet
11360 Bellaire Blvd, Ste 380
Houston, Texas 77072
281-564-1839

Open Thur-Tue 11am-2pm, 5-9pm.

First Review by Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco

Great find in Bellaire Blvd. Houston

4 Posted on 06 / 14 / 2014

If you like veggie Vietnamese food for a moderate price you need to check out Thin Must buffet. It is a good meal for a good price all you can eat. I love the the buffet for lunch and dinner service is by Menu. Good people and good food. Some dishes have egg and dairy. If in doubt ask. This is a good inexpensive place $ 8.99 for all you can eat. Free if you come in your birthday. All proceeds help to sustain a Buddhist Mission in Houston. The place is run entirely by volunteers. They can make some of the dishes vegan. Just ask.
Updated from previous review on Friday November 01, 2013

Pros: good price, frirndly staff, good food
  • JCM12 JCM12

I love this place! They don't seem to understand the term "vegan" but I asked if there was milk in anything and was told no, the same with eggs. I did see something off the buffet that looked like egg, but she said there was no egg. I'm not saying the review is wrong but that the proprietress didn't understand me.

Dear Owner and Manager of Tinh Luat: