Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant, deli, grocery, and coffee house combined. Has a few vegetarian items. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg
444 E University
Tucson, Arizona 85705
520-622-0761

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AlphaBravo

Loving the options!

4 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2010

So I had never been to the Time Market in all my years at our University, even though I had past it a million times on my way to school. Finally a few months back my husband took me there. He had been there so many times as it is across the street from his old frat house. Now, I love it! It really provides several options, not all vegan, but still has several vegan options and a great place to take friends whom are not vegan. It truly has everything. It's a deli, pizza place and a store. My favorite part of going is choosing what it is I'll be having to drink with my meal. It's super laid back!
I love it!

Pros: Priced Well, Good Food, Awesome Atmosphere
Cons: none, zero, zip, nada

Dear Owner and Manager of Time Market: