Second time to Till. It has been delicious for both me (veggie) and hubby (non veggie) veggie burger, Kung pao kale salad and vegan Mac and cheese are outstanding!
We returned to Till last night for the first time since it was reopened under a new name. We had dined at Dragonfly in the past and really enjoyed it. I was hoping for more vegitarian options on the menu, but was able to find a beet salad and a vegitarian pizza. Let me first say that the specialty cocktails are outstanding! I had some type of bourbon spritzer that was fresh and fun.
The food however tasted as though someone had gone crazy with the salt shaker on both the beets and the pizza. I typically don't salt my food, so this was very noticable to me and a big negative. Beets in particular don't need salt at all and the amount of salt here made them impossible to eat. Hope the owners read this and consider hanging back with the salt.
Cons: Salty, limited vegitarian options
Great vegan items on the menu, clearly marked. I had my birthday dinner here while on a business trip. I had country fried portabella mushrooms with vegan mac and cheese and brussel sprouts, a delicious salad, and a vegan brownie with CHOCOLATE CINNAMON gelato! Out of this world!!! My non veg friends all loved their food too. They have super cheap happy hour food specials before 6 as well. Lovely!Pros: Amazing, creative food, Friendly staff, Cool atmosphere
Excellent chef earns the maximum four-cows rating (five not permitted for a veg-friendly restaurant). Vegan items charcuterie, veg burger, and mac and cheese were all delicious.Pros: Quality, Atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Till Dynamic Fare closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 870 times since Jan 2013.