Till Dynamic Fare

Serves meat, veg options available. Billed as an "American tavern meets European coffee shop." Menu changes regularly and always has a couple vegan suitable appetizers as well main entrees. Ask about dessert. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, American, Take-out, Non-veg
247 King Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43201
614-298-9986

Open Mon-Fri 11am-12am, Sat 9am-12am, Sun 9am-9pm.

First Review by Bryce
Gailmitch
Gailmitch

Delicious!

4 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2014

Second time to Till. It has been delicious for both me (veggie) and hubby (non veggie) veggie burger, Kung pao kale salad and vegan Mac and cheese are outstanding!

gusterdog
gusterdog

Till has great potential

2 Posted on 05 / 12 / 2013

We returned to Till last night for the first time since it was reopened under a new name. We had dined at Dragonfly in the past and really enjoyed it. I was hoping for more vegitarian options on the menu, but was able to find a beet salad and a vegitarian pizza. Let me first say that the specialty cocktails are outstanding! I had some type of bourbon spritzer that was fresh and fun.
The food however tasted as though someone had gone crazy with the salt shaker on both the beets and the pizza. I typically don't salt my food, so this was very noticable to me and a big negative. Beets in particular don't need salt at all and the amount of salt here made them impossible to eat. Hope the owners read this and consider hanging back with the salt.

Pros: Atmosphere, Cocktails , Vibe
Cons: Salty, limited vegitarian options
Lisa
Lisa

Amazingly awesome

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

Great vegan items on the menu, clearly marked. I had my birthday dinner here while on a business trip. I had country fried portabella mushrooms with vegan mac and cheese and brussel sprouts, a delicious salad, and a vegan brownie with CHOCOLATE CINNAMON gelato! Out of this world!!! My non veg friends all loved their food too. They have super cheap happy hour food specials before 6 as well. Lovely!

Pros: Amazing, creative food, Friendly staff, Cool atmosphere
Bryce
Bryce

Vegan Excellence

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Excellent chef earns the maximum four-cows rating (five not permitted for a veg-friendly restaurant). Vegan items charcuterie, veg burger, and mac and cheese were all delicious.

Pros: Quality, Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Till Dynamic Fare: