Vegetarian bed and breakfast and coffee plantation. more-less
83-5474 Mamalahoa Hwy (/on Big Island)
Captain Cook, Hawaii 96704
808-328-0309

First Review by Michael108
Michael108
Michael108

Highly Recommend

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

I stayed at Tiki Wa Guest House, which is wonderful B & B, in August of 2013. The couple who owns it, Brian and Holly, are welcoming hosts. They also have a sweet, friendly dog.

The property is beautiful with an ocean view, and inside it was very clean and well-designed. They have explore Hawaii books and various cards/pamphlets of local restaurants as well for guests to peruse.

The breakfast was delicious! Fresh Kona coffee, tea and fresh fruit they grow right there on their property, and a selection of vegetarian treats including country potatoes and some fresh-grilled veggies. (They also could do eggs, but I'm not much of an egg person).

Holly asked me what time I would like to have breakfast and said she makes sure guests get breakfast whatever time they want it, which is great, very accomodating.

Brian is a big Green Bay Packers fan and has a lot of great stories, real easy to talk to.

Both of them are excellent communicators and get back to you quickly. In addition to their website (link from HappyCow, which is how I found them), they are also on AirBnB.

They even allowed me to use their snorkling gear (2-step, which is one of Hawaii's best snorkling places, is less than a 10-minute drive away).

I highly recommend Tiki Wa; I had a great experience and have already let friends know about it.

Pros: Very Friendly Hosts, Beautiful Location, Excellent Value

Dear Owner and Manager of Tiki Wa Guest House: