Very tasty food with many vegetarian options. Reasonably priced, though you have to pay with cash. The food and atmosphere seemed very authentic. I will definitely eat here again.
Tibetan Kitchen is a great place to go for vegan food. The first half of the menu is vegan, as well as many of the appetizers. The food has a healthy and fresh vibe. I deinitely recommend it.Pros: good food, good value
Cons: small space, cash only last time I was there
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Middletown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Tibetan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 329 times since Jan 2013.