TIABI Coffee and Waffle Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. With half the menu vegan, offers a very good selection of vegan items, including smoothies, sandwiches, waffles and ice cream. Smoothies are made with fresh ingredients and natural sweeteners. Vegan waffle sandwiches are made with in-house-made vegan sauces. Also offers Daiya cheese to add to any sandwich. Serves breakfast, lunch and dessert all day. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
3961 Maryland Pkwy (Flamingo)
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

serenacarey
serenacarey

Delicious Vegan Gluten-free waffles

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2014

It was suggested that we call in advance for the gluten-free vegan waffle mix...great advice! They were almost out so made some more to have by the time we arrived. When we arrived, I wasn't sure what to order so the cashier was very helpful. My husband decided to get the Guru burger and despite some of the other so-so reviews, he loved it! I ordered the gf vegan waffle with cinnamon sugar. It was delicious! The food was tasty and filling. The staff was friendly, informative, and very nice. Definitely a place to go for a vegan breakfast if you are staying near the Strip!

Pros: Vegan breakfast, gluten-free options, friendly staff
Cons: a little pricey, real maple syrup is extra money :(, wish they were on the west side of town
CarrotKiller
CarrotKiller

great food & great service!

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

The food here is amazing! We had the guru burger & the vegan wafflewich along with the banana peanut butter smoothie. Everything was very very good. To top it all off, the staff is super friendly. We will definitely be back.

Pros: food, service, variety
AvocadoLover
AvocadoLover

Decent little cafe, Awesome staff

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

I went to Tiabi when they first opened and I had sometime of green smoothie which I remember liking very much. My fiance ordered some type of vegan waffle with veggie burger (I don't think it's on the menu any more) and he was unimpressed. I was in that section of town today and stopped by Tiabi and had the banana peanut butter smoothie which I thought was really good and after reviewing the menu I think I need to give Tiabi another try for breakfast sometime soon and try their vegan waffle myself. The viva Las Vegas sounds awesome!

Best part about this place both times is the super friendly people working there. Overall, I don't think I would trek from Henderson there just for breakfast but if it was closer I think it would become a place I would visit frequently. Hopefully, I'll get to try the waffles soon and update my review

Pros: People, Smoothies

DeVaJu
DeVaJu

Not expected

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2014

I was a little scared of trying anything here based on previous reviews- however I took a gamble since this is Vegas right?! I ordered the Veggie Wafflewich and the Guru Burger. The Guru Burger comes with a boca patty which tastes as such in a waffle with daiya cheese, it was good. The best part of my visit was the Vegan Wafflewich, the sauce it came with made the entire sandwich was delicious. I bought the coconut bacon bits and it complimented the Vegan Wafflewich very well. The chips were an additional costs but it is made in house. I got the regular coffee and it was okay(however I have my own bold coffee preference at home) They had soy and almond milk to use as creamers. The staff was very friendly.

Pros: Waffle sandwiches, Tabouli sauce, Staff
Cons: price
ambiec28
ambiec28

just...ok

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

Went here expecting a lot more than they offer. Our sandwiches were just, ok. For the price they charge we should get the chips with our meal not be charged extra for them. I think my sandwich was better than my boyfriends guru burger. He wasn't happy with his. We prolly won't be back.

radtechg9
radtechg9

Great For Veg/omni Couples, Families

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

Stopped by here with my boyfriend who eats meat for breakfast after a night out in Vegas. We ordered a peanut butter smoothie and a strawberry smoothie. He got an egg or something meat sandwich which he did day was quite delicious. I had a Vegan waffle with strawberries and pecans and it was fantastic. We were both very happy! This was everything you want in a local vegan food joint!

Pros: Clean, Friendly Service, Fast
warmstorage
warmstorage

Delightful addition to Vegas vegan scene!

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

I've been coming to Vegas for years for work, and the vegan options are SO MUCH BETTER than they were even two or three years ago.

Tiabi is one of those wonderful new places. Open four months, extremely friendly, great vegan breakfast options (rare in this town.) Notably, if Happycow allowed five stars for not-entirely-vegetarian/vegan restaurants, I'd give five stars.

Staff were super friendly, helpful, and knew what all the vegan options are. Most of the waffle toppings are vegan (only the chocolate drizzle, and obvious things like meats, aren't.)

My vegan waffle with lemon drizzle and big fat fresh blackberries was delicious, and at $6.50 (including syrup and Earth Balance) a great buy by Vegas standards. I don't even much like sweet foods, but still really enjoyed my waffle.

It's delightfully off the beaten path (The Strip, which cements Las Vegas' position as the Absolute Worst Pedestrian City in America). On Maryland Parkway just north of Flamingo, it's well served by public transit (bus routes 202 and 109) and an easy walk from the UNLV campus, just a little South down Maryland. Easy free lot parking.

Come give this new business a look. I'll absolutely be back!

Updated from previous review on Thursday April 03, 2014

Pros: extremely friendly, great vegan options, very vegan knowledgeable and accommodating

Dear Owner and Manager of TIABI Coffee and Waffle Bar: