Serves meat, veg options available. Makes only buckwheat gallets and crepes. Has 2 vegan gallets with vegetables and vegan cheese. It is located in old town on a historical street. The outside tables are on a deck by the small river behind the house. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, French, Non-veg
Deichstrasse 39
Hamburg, Germany 20457
+49-4037517815

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required

First Review by Hafenhase
Pamina
Pamina

I fell in love with Ti Breizh!

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2015

All I can say is that I totally fell in love with this place!
Before I went there, I was a bit skeptical because their website doesn't mention the two vegan gallets (or I didn't find it), so when I entered, I asked the man at the counter about them and he explained everything to me in a very friendly and welcoming way.
The restaurant was totally crowded, but the interior is so nice and relaxing that I didn't feel stressed at all, it was just very cozy and pleasant.

As mentioned before, there are those two vegan gallets. There is one with vegan cheese and another one with artichokes, salad and two different jams made of red onions and other ingredients, as well as some little cheese as well. I chose the latter one and it tasted really well. I really liked that it was something totally different, something I have never eaten before and a real change to the usual vegan dishes offered in most restaurants. My drink was a rhubarb spritzer which was so refreshing and tasty.

Service was very friendly and also quick although the restaurant was so crowded. The location is good as well, close to the harbour, Landungsbrücken and Speicherstadt, so you can easily have lunch there while exploring this beautiful part of the city.
Altogether, this was like a short trip to Brittany, and I can't wait to have a meal there again!

Pros: Tasty food & something really different, Good location, Friendly staff & great atmosphere
Cons: Serves meat
Hafenhase
Hafenhase

Vegan Gallettes

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

Lovley small restaurant with french flair. It is located to a small river where you can sit outside. I tried one of the vegan Galletts with fresh atichokes and vegan cheese. Yummy!

Pros: vegan options, vegan cheese, nice service
Cons: no vegan desserts available

Dear Owner and Manager of Ti Breizh: