Vegan bakery offering both sweet as well savory baked goods including cupcakes, scones, fried doughnuts, pizza buns, pretzels, and more. Has a coffee bar and also sells a range of ready-made meals like vegan mac and cheese, lasagna, cabbage rolls, and ravioli. Lansdowne subway station. more-less
1277 Bloor St W

• Cash only

First Review by Behhhky
SydneyAndrews
SydneyAndrews

Really expensive but also really good

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2014

I love this place, but the prices are killer. I will pay the money just to see a vegan bakery stay in the neighbourhood though! They make vegan pizza rolls that are amazing, plus donuts, butter tarts and even frozen entrees! The staff/owners(?) are very friendly. The food is all gooey, doughy, sugary, delicious goodness.... not healthy really but great treats.

Pros: Delicious!, Good selection of meals & desserts, Great location
Cons: Really expensive, Not really healthy
saveur
saveur

Fabulous donuts

Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

OK, I know it sucks that the donuts are $3. Better for me, I suppose, because they are delicious. Get them while they are still warm. I had a chocolate glazed donut stuffed with raspberry puree and it was delightful. The perfect amount of sweetness (ie, not very) and it was overflowing onto my hands as I ate it, but I was thrilled. Delicious. They also have tea lattes and a number of prepared entrees to go, too, like macaroni and cheese, veggie pot pie and tempeh cabbage rolls. Assorted jams and mustards, too.

Pros: delicious vegan donuts
Cons: price
Behhhky
Behhhky

tbc vegan bakery

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2013

The baked goods are tasty, friendly staff, nice location.... But soooo expensive. I just can't justify 3.50 for a "butter" tart, or 3.00 for a donut! I wanted to bring six butter tarts to a dinner and was nearly $30!!!

Pros: location, staff, tasty treats
Cons: price, no seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Through Being Cool Vegan Baking Co.: