Moved here Jan 2014 from 12 Front St, Coupeville. Vegetarian cafe offering mostly vegan and gluten-free except the options for dairy cheese and seedy bread with gluten. Desserts are made in-house. Uses organic produce upon availability. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Bakery, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by emenhir
TashaL
TashaL

Nice people, not so great food

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2015

I'll ignore the fact that they claim to be vegan everywhere, but are not 100% vegan, and just comment on the food. I wasn't blown away by anything I tried and I should have checked the order before leaving because they gave me the wrong food. The bread was fresh and the servings were good sizes. I was staying at an inn right next door so since I had liked the quesadilla, I decided to try that again the next day before heading out. They used a different vegan cheese, a different tortilla, and gave me less. I'll give them this, I love the strawberry smoothie! It was the best thing.

Pros: Owners are nice, Good smoothies
Cons: No consistency in quality
emenhir
emenhir

Creative and delicious

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

Thrive has some of the best vegan and vegetarian wraps, burgers, salads, bowls, soups, smoothies and bakery items I've come across in my 16 years eating vegetarian. The Mount Baker Bean Burger is amazing.

Pros: Creative, Lots of choices, delicious
Cons: It's 17 miles from my house

Dear Owner and Manager of Thrive Vegan Cafe: