Juice bar cafe based on Brendan Brazier's book, The Thrive Diet. Serves entrees with many raw options; curries and soups change daily. Limited seating - call ahead for reservations if table preferred. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Western, Take-out

First Review by Carley
nancyrc
nancyrc

love Thrive!

5 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

we've become regulars at Thrive… staff is friendly and food is delicious. I always have the vegan pad thai and my husband loves the portebello burger. Highly recommend Thrive…just wish it were open Sundays or longer hours.

Jason Griffin
Jason Griffin

The Best

5 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2013

One of the best vegan restaurants in Ontario. It's like Brendan Braizer did 100 culinary pushups in each meal. Fantasic, great lunches, great smoothies.

Pros: Raw, Healthy, Delicious
Cons: Parking, Location, Hours
vegstrongprincess
vegstrongprincess

OMG!!!!

5 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

Went here today with me family ( husband , adult son and myself) as a result of seeing this place here on happy cow. We were down from st catharines to go to the st jacobs market. This place is a short 15 minute drive away. We actually drove past it, pulled over and checks the picture of the building on google map. This place is quaint and tucked away and well worth finding- trust me. From the amazing personal service , to the coffee, to the food we were all wowed. Every dish is prepared to order with intention and attention to detail. We had a sprout edame salad, 'burger', pad thai and portebelo mushoom sammie, and a chocolata caramel cap. Yum! Every dish was amazing! All served the right temperature , perfect seasoned and wonderfully presented. The prices are very reasonable for the qualility. Our only challenge was it was so popular ;) its a small place with 5- 6 tables for 2 and some stools at both the food prep bar and the coffee bar. We brought a stool over to accomodate our party. If your in the area this place is a must check out! Come hungry :)

Pros: Yummy, Fresh Made To Order, Amazing Service
Cons: Minimal Seating , Hard To Find The First Time

Misslauren88
Misslauren88

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies!

5 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2013

The girl who does their baking is my hero! Her double chocolate chip cookies are amazing. It's as if a soft ginger molasses cookie, and a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie had beautiful babies. They're large enough and thick enough and gooey enough that $2 a piece is understandable.

Pros: Good food, Fun atmosphere, Chef enjoys his work
Cons: Not enough seating, Hidden, Not open enough (should be 24/7, yum)
RyanKorczak
RyanKorczak

Awesome!

5 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

Best burger I have had up to this point. High quality to the food. Wish it had more seating. Owner is super friendly and service is great every time I go. Hidden gem in K-W.

Jo-Anne
Jo-Anne

Quickly becoming my favourite lunch place

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

I've probably eaten at Thrive half a dozen times in the last few months. I've really enjoyed everything I've tried on the winter menu. It's all fresh, tasty and healthy. The soups are out of this world! Staff are friendly, helpful, and responsive. A few more coat hooks or a coat rack would be handy. And I wish it were bigger, with real sit down tables. (Your favourite aunt or grandmother may have problems with the bar stool type seating.) But don't let the limitations of the space deter you from an amazing, healthy lunch!

Pros: amazing food and soups, wonderful, caring staff
Cons: limited space for eating in
jenisnape
jenisnape

Great New Menu

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2011

Thrive has just launched a new menu and now they are completely vegan (they used to have some dairy, such as goat's cheese). The soups are amazing and so is the pad thai!

Pros: Healthy, Flexible, Knowledgable Staff
Cons: Limited seating
Carley
Carley

Great food not so inviting service

3 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2011

The food was absolutely amazing I don't fault that at all but the service was less than thrilling, I wanted to eat there, but without asking they just automatically packed up my food. They weren't mean but they defiantly were not inviting

Pros: Unreal food, Healthy
Cons: Expensive, Uninviting

Dear Owner and Manager of Thrive Juice Bar: