Three Little Birds Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. This restaurant has several vegan and vegetarian options including veggie burgers, salads, vegan cheese and spelt bread. Breakfast served all day. Fresh squeezed juices. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
65 Windermere Blvd (Folly Rd)
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
843-225-3065

Open Tue-Fri 7:30am-3pm, Sat 9am-3pm, Sun 9am-2pm, closed Mon.

First Review by VeganET
SLC
SLC

Best pancakes and awesome local tea

4 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2013

We came here on a rainy morning and this visit brightened our day quite a bit. I want to start with my one and only complaint which is that I wished they had more vegan options but I ordered a hummus veggie sandwich which was one of the best I've ever had. Usually these sandwiches are uninspired and on toast. This one was fantastic on fresh beautiful bread. My husband ordered the pancakes and maintains that this was the best pancake he has ever had! I loved the little things like the fruit not only being really fresh but including rasberries (where does that happen?!?) and the fact that their tea is local and the earl grey has not flavoring but is made with real bergamot oil (sorry, tea snob ;) Lastly, the staff is super sweet! Thanks for turning our day around.

Pros: Pet friendly outdoor seating, wonderful staff, best pancakes EVER
Cons: could have more vegan options
veggiegirl66
veggiegirl66

Wish they were open for dinner

4 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2013

I have been here two or three times, they have a few veg options to choose from. I have had a black bean wrap and the bbq tempeh sandwich. Both were really good. A great place for lunch or breakfast, but I wish they were also open for dinner, since that is when we normally go out to eat.

Pros: inexpensive , tasty , options
VeganET
VeganET

Cute/Casual atmosphere

3 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

While the vegan/vegetarian options aren't vast here, it is a good option for vegans in the Charleston area. The atmosphere is very casual & cute. The servers are friendly and we felt right at home. The resteraunt offers fresh juices and you can subsitute soy milk or soy jogurt in any of the smoothies. There are several vegan sandwiches on the menu and you can add tofu or fake meats to the salads. The only disappointment was that they only offered one vegan option on their brunch menu (Tofu scramble). Service is fast and the food is cheap.

Pros: Inexpensive, Fast Service, brunch

Dear Owner and Manager of Three Little Birds Cafe: