Located in the historical city market in downtown is the first 100% vegan restaurant in the city. Serves breakfast/brunch, sandwiches, salads and soups. The owner also makes the seitan used at other restaurants around the city. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, International, American, Take-out

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by pmoreira
drees2014
drees2014

Indys First Vegan Restaurant!!!

5 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2014

I'm so happy that Indianapolis is slowly catching up to other major cities by opening an all vegan restaurant. The good was very tasty and very reasonably price, around $8 for a big sandwhich with a side. Even though there were three people working and there were at least 10 customers, we got our food within 10 minutes. The food tastes really really good. Will definitely be back again. The only recommendation I have is maybe add a little more seitan to your sandwiches, other than that everything was perfect.
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 31, 2014

Pros: All vegan, Tasty , Fast Service
MareaKinney-Vegan
MareaKinney-Vegan

Highly Recommended!

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

I love Three Carrots! I try to schedule all my lunch meetings at Three Carrots! As a vegan, I appreciate having a variety of options, especially healthy options that are also filling. Ian and his crew are wonderful, hard working people that I love to support. This location was long anticipated and definitely worth the wait!

Pros: Delicious! Ian makes the best seitan!, Central location, Very reasonably priced (ALL VEGAN!)
Vegtravel4
Vegtravel4

Indy's best vegan food

5 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

I waited so long for this place to open. It is a blessing to my taste buds and stomach. Absolute best thing for sale is the chili. Seitan sandwiches are better than the tofu sandwiches, in my opinion. I am so happy 3C opened and indy vegans have an actual ALL VEGAN restaurant.

Pros: seitan, chili, low prices

pmoreira
pmoreira

Absolutely delicious!!!

5 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

This is what Indy was missing! A food hut in the central market. I had the seitan sandwich and it was absolutely delicious!!!

Pros: Delicious!!!, Good selection
Cons: Not open in evenings

Dear Owner and Manager of Three Carrots Restaurant: