Serves meat, veg options available. This super-hip diner is in a developing art district and displays artwork on the walls. Vegan choices are labeled. Family-friendly. Serves lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Open Tue-Sun, closed Mon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Southern, Non-veg
2617 Broad Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38112
901-452-1111

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Raesock
Raesock
Raesock

Great Veggie Burger!

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

Three Angels Diner isn't much too look at, but I LOVED their made in house vegan burger! It says veggie on the menu, but we asked to make sure it didn't have egg. I got the homemade chips as my side, and they were kind of soggy and burnt at the same time. I would definitely go for something else next time. Someone else in our party got the spicy cauliflower side and really liked it.
They don't have tons of options, but it was a good place to take a mixed group of people. If we go again I'll probably try the tofu sandwich.

Pros: good burger, good service
Cons: not many options

Dear Owner and Manager of Three Angels Diner: