Third Street Stuff and Coffee

Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee house serving locally roasted and fair trade organic coffee. Plus other drinks, salads, sandwiches, bagels, and other light food. Has several vegetarian options and a couple vegan ones. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ahs486
abijah
abijah

Outstanding!

4 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

I was on tour with a stop at the nearby Opera House. As a vegetarian, I was delighted to find something within walking distance that was not a Subway or Taco Bell. I had the black bean burger and tomato/cucumber salad after reading another review and it was excellent! I wish I were in town longer so I could eat here again.

janddburlison
janddburlison

Third Street Stuff and Coffee

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

Wonderful little coffee shop with quirky d├ęcor. Outside seating was cute with colorful pots every where with greenery and flowers. Good experience. Would go back if in area in future!

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Good value.
mmcminn82
mmcminn82

Eclectic & Yummy

3 Posted on 04 / 20 / 2014

I had a soy latte and the vegan black bean burger with a cucumber and tomato salad, all great. I could have licked my salad bowl it was so good.

Pros: Atmosphere, Friendly, Vegan

ahs486
ahs486

Great Cafe!

4 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2013

Very good cafe. Cozy with a cute shop attached. I Lovveeee their coffee drinks.

Dear Owner and Manager of Third Street Stuff and Coffee: