Wonderful little coffee shop with quirky décor. Outside seating was cute with colorful pots every where with greenery and flowers. Good experience. Would go back if in area in future!Pros: Good food, Friendly staff, Good value.
I had a soy latte and the vegan black bean burger with a cucumber and tomato salad, all great. I could have licked my salad bowl it was so good.Pros: Atmosphere, Friendly, Vegan
Very good cafe. Cozy with a cute shop attached. I Lovveeee their coffee drinks.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Lexington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Third Street Stuff and Coffee closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 651 times since Jan 2013.