Selling organic produce, vitamins, local products, and more. more-less

First Review by Third Street Market
windysgarden
windysgarden

A store wtih everything

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

I was happy to vacation in Whitefish, MT this past week. One of my first stops was to Third Street Market. They had everything grocery wise I needed plus a tremendous amount of locally packaged teas, snacks and other sundry items. The staff were all very nice and knowledgeable. All the produce was fresh and they also had a large amount of vegan meats. I highly recommend this to anyone who lives or vacations in the Whitefish area.

Pros: Variety, Fresh, Friendly Staff
dcslatts
dcslatts

Service!!

4 Posted on 01 / 23 / 2012

I'm new to going VEG and a compact but well stocked store like this could be overwhelming and intimidating. That's if the staff weren't so amazing. They were patient, extremely helpful and non-judgemental about my needs and lack of knowledge. I learned so much from the and actually enjoyed my shopping experience. Great store!
Thanks!

Pros: Lots of bulk, Natural pet products as well, Service!!
Cons: Small if you're used to a Whole Foods
Rhon
Rhon

Wonderful Little Market

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2011

Have shopped this little store for years for natural foods. They are very accomodating and will try to order things for you if they do not have it.

Pros: Handy location, professional staff, good variety

• non-vegetarian

5 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2008

Third St. Market is extremly customer service oriented. I have never shopped anywhere where the staff was as knowledgable and helpful. The varitey of products is amazing for a smaller store. And if I can't find what I want I know the staff will do their very best to get it for me! I don't shop anywhere else. Third St. Market is #1 in my book :) Lena Cassidy

Dear Owner and Manager of Third Street Market: