Thin Hei Vegetarian Restaurant

A quiet place, good for gathering. Chinese name: 天喜素食飯店. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++
blaim
blaim

delicious fish-us!

5 Posted on 05 / 26 / 2014

Just came back from a delicious meal here. Once again, thanks Happy Cow! The Ginger Fish was probably the best vegetarian fish I have ever had. So excellent. If in Ipoh, check them out.

Pros: vegan, Buddhist, tasty
mjroughley
mjroughley

Awesome

5 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

Great choice on menu. I had the duck and it tasted delicious!! More expensive as a restaurant but quiet and easy to find. Staff friendly enough.

Pros: Good Choice On Menu
Cons: No Spring Rolls
veggiebubble
veggiebubble

Very cheap set meals

4 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

I ate at this place quite a few times during my stay in Ipoh. The first time the friendly owner recommended some dishes which were tasty but seemed a little expensive for what they were. I noticed towards the back of the menu there are various meals with rice e.g. "veggie duck rice" which was very nice and just 4RM with rice and freshly made. I found this very reasonable for a freshly made meal! There were various noodle dishes for 4-6RM some purely veg for those that don't like mock meat.

Pros: Very good set meals, Friendly owner
Cons: Some non-set meal dishes expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Thin Hei Vegetarian Restaurant: