Serves meat, veg options available. Locations in several states and one in Canada. Offers a vegan burger in a make-your-own sandwich option with several vegan breads and spreads available, salads with vegan house dressing, fruit bowls, iced tea with organic sugar, juice bar, and coffee. Open daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

vaieen
vaieen

Interesting

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2013

I have read articles on this place how the workers are in a cult. If this is true and with along other findings, then the customers are benefiting their violent causes. If you are more concerned about the food, then here is my review I have eaten a vegan burger there once and it was not that great. It was more on the bland side. It use more sauces, and spices to excite the flavors more. I would, without a doubt, rather eat a burger from Sluggos.

• Anita Good Meal Anita Good Meal

I'm not much for conspiracy theories, but this is a cult. Lots of documentation about "Twelve Tribes" communities. Here's something from the local bunch: https://www.facebook.com/YellowDeliTruth

thebonz95
thebonz95

just a taste

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2013

Saw their booth at the opening day of Chattanooga Market today. Wasn't hungry yet, but tried their green drink...WOW! That was awesome...can't wait for their new place to open in Brunswick-much closer to home!-so I can try some of their vegan fare.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Yellow Deli: