Serves meat, veg options available. Sports bar/restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux meat, but the company does not guarantee that food is stictly vegan, i.e. uses same grills and cookware. Located in Century Square Building. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Plant Powered Eater
Plant Powered Eater

nice vegetarian options

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

We've eaten here twice, with mixed results. First, it's great (& somewhat unusual in this town) to have a restaurant so overtly vegetarian friendly. However, twice we've had the manager come tell us a product was not vegan AFTER we had talked with the server, ordered, & eaten. While we appreciated her honesty & efforts on our behalf, it would have been far better if the servers were better trained about product details, even if the server simply checks with the kitchen rather than winging it. However, we really appreciate Yard House's big lineup of vegetarian dishes!

Pros: Lots of vegetarian options. , Tasty food.
Cons: SLOW SLOW (slower than molasses) service--ok when
Robs1GroovyVegan
Robs1GroovyVegan

gardein menu!

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

First the veggie options rock. Gardein menu? Yes, please! They have some yummy and unique dishes using Gardein products. HOWEVER, the service is horrible. HORRIBLE. I have given this place several opportunities to redeem themselves (the menu, again, is awesome) and each visit is worse than the last. So this place is good if you are mega patient and super laid back AND you have 2-3 hours to burn at lunch. SERIOUSLY, the restaurant is never full, they have ample staff, and you will be ignored and forgotten.

Pros: Creative menu using Gardein products
Cons: Service is terrible, terrible, awful, horrible.
jfr
jfr
  • non-vegetarian

visit evening of 5/6

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2013

Have eaten there before and been very pleased. This visit was far different however and will never return. Lots of room in the place and help all over the place but that didn't make the experience pleasant at all.

Pros: order "comped" due to problems
Cons: poor service, did not get ordered food

willkshake
willkshake
  • non-vegetarian

Amazing

Posted on 04 / 01 / 2013

I am not a vegetarian but my wife is. This place has a ton of meal options for her and for me. Almost everything on the menu has an option for fake meat. The prices are extremely reasonable Monday - Friday from 3 - 6. Almost everything is half price. The Yard House is going to become a regular place to eat for my wife and I. I tried her fake Chicken fingers and I could barely tell the difference between it and real chicken. This place is set up like a very fancy sports bar. I know that sounds like an oxy moron but that's what this place is. The food and service is spectacular. The Yard House is a must go.

Pros: Vegetarian Options, Half Price Weekdays 3 - 6, Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Yard House: