The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a selection of vegan choices, marked as such on the menu, which includes kale salad, seitan donair, nachos, vegetable stir fry, and a chocolate tofu pie. Uses mostly organic, local produce. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, Canadian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
40 Alderney Dr

QuothTheRaven
QuothTheRaven

Double Yum

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

The Dartmouth location of the Wooden Monkey is just as delicious as the Halifax one. The service was extremely impressive, I think our waiter may have been the nicest waiter I have ever had. The food is prompt, hot and just plain delicious. I love the location as well. The atmosphere is comfortable and very stylish. You even get to look out over the harbour and see the ferry go back and forth. I really appreciate the selection of vegan meals they offer at both locations. The seitan donair is my absolute favourite.

Pros: Vegan options, Awesome staff, Delicious
Cons: Not all vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of The Wooden Monkey - Dartmouth: