Serves meat, veg options available. Deli cafe by day, tapas bar and restaurant by night. Daytime offering include deli salads plus soup, sandwiches, and quiche. Tuesday is vegetarian night with all dishes being vegetarian. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Mediterranean, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
53 Fore Street
Totnes, England TQ9 5NJ
+44-1803864829

Mon 8:30am-5:30pm, Tue-Sat 8:30am-10:00pm

First Review by trinitybourne
trinitybourne
trinitybourne

A great little place in Totnes

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

Willow veggie restaurant wasn't open on Tuesday night, so we stumbled across this little place The Wild Fig. I was so delighted. Just happened to be vegetarian night too! The owner (who is vegetarian) was SO helpful and kind hearted and the food was absolutely wonderful.
There are loads of vegan options available. We enjoyed a rainbow salad, a fungi special dish, lemon, ginger & date rice and really special potatoes, hummus and a couple of other things. I love it when we order so many thing that I forget! We treated ourselves to a glass of local vegan made wine too.
It's really a deli, although they have a few tables in there and even take reservations.
I noticed that they seem to cater for events too.
I really appreciated them being open when we were in town. It's wonderful to be able to get quality vegan choices even from a non-veggie place.

Pros: great vegan options, super friendly, great prices
Cons: Serves meat :(

Dear Owner and Manager of The Wild Fig: