The Wild Burrito

Serves meat, veg options available. Causal restaurant offering made-to-order burritos and tacos, so you choose what you'd like. Has a breakfast scrambled tofu, seitan filling, vegan cheese, dairy-free sour cream, and the beans & rice are vegan. Uses separate cookware for the veg items. For dessert, vegan brownies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
6300 New Jersey Ave
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey 08260
609-523-9453

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 8am-9pm, Sun 8am-8pm.

First Review by shineonyou
shineonyou
shineonyou

Delicious, fresh, and numerous vegan choices

4 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2014

I was really impressed! They have a vegan version of pretty much everything on the menu, and everything I had was really fresh and delicious. We went for dinner and liked it so much we went back the next day for breakfast. Plus they have four kinds of Cholula hot sauce and on weekend mornings La Colombe coffee. If you're in this area, you definitely need to stop here.

I would like to give this place five cows, but Happy Cow won't let me because they serve non-vegetarian food.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Wild Burrito: