Serves meat, veg options available. Causal restaurant offering made-to-order burritos and tacos, so you choose what you'd like. Has a breakfast scrambled tofu, seitan filling, vegan cheese, dairy-free sour cream, and the beans & rice are vegan. Uses separate cookware for the veg items. For dessert, vegan brownies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

Schmeb2
Schmeb2

Highly Recommend!

Posted on 01 / 27 / 2015

My family has a place in Wildwood so I come down every summer for a visit with my daughters.It's always difficult to find a vegan place to eat. I was excited when I found The Wild Burrito. I had the Avocado Fries (Awesome!) and the Vegan Chipotle BBQ Burrito(Fantastic!). My kids enjoyed it too and wanted to come back for breakfast. It's a very casual place with minimal seating. I will see them again in the summer.

Pros: Good selection, Good value, Great food
Cons: Limited Seating
SharkWoman
SharkWoman

Okay If You're Coming Off The Beach

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2014

Me and my hubby were looking for a nice, vegan restaurant to go to dinner on a Sunday night in Wildwood. This isn't it. You have to go up and order your food, which gets served to you in plastic baskets. Like I said, this is great if you're coming off the beach and need to grab a snack or lunch. I thought the prices were a little high, too. Will probably never go back there.

Pros: Vegan Selections, Quick Service
Cons: Limited Seating, No Service, Expensive
Destinyveganchild
Destinyveganchild

Great food!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2014

Great seitan wings, vegan breakfast options, and vegan burritos and tacos. The staff is so accommodating!

shineonyou
shineonyou

Delicious, fresh, and numerous vegan choices

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2014

I was really impressed! They have a vegan version of pretty much everything on the menu, and everything I had was really fresh and delicious. We went for dinner and liked it so much we went back the next day for breakfast. Plus they have four kinds of Cholula hot sauce and on weekend mornings La Colombe coffee. If you're in this area, you definitely need to stop here.

I would like to give this place five cows, but Happy Cow won't let me because they serve non-vegetarian food.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Wild Burrito: