Natural food store with a lunch cafe inside called Natcheryl's Cafe. Store carries sports nutrition, household products, homeopathic remedies, aromatherapy, gifts, cappuccino bar, drinks, vitamins, bulk food, coffee & tea, organic produce, herbs, baby food, books. more-less
44264 N 10th St W
Lancaster, California 93534
661-945-0773

First Review by MoonPie
susielol
susielol

Cafe okay. Store is great.

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

In my opinion, the vegan options at the cafe are just "okay". The store is amazing though! Like a mini Whole Foods, they have all the latest packaged and refrigerated vegan specialty food items (vegan cheese, ice cream, frozen pizza, chocolates, ready meals, etc). If you can't find something you are looking for, like that specific brand of coconut water or something, you can always place the order for free with customer service and your package will usually arrive at the store within a couple of days, depending on when you place the order. They get shipments in about twice a week. The only downside to ordering something that they don't always carry is that you will have to buy a case of it. The upside is you get 10% off for ordering a case and you don't have to pay for shipping! I should mention that they also have a great selection of fresh organic produce, bulk food items, raw foods, gluten-free products, and vegan bath & body products, and cosmetics. They sometimes have vegan cupcakes in the dessert case!

Pros: Great selection , Small business
Cons: Expensive
redhedtatgrl
redhedtatgrl

Vegan and Veg friendly market and cafe

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2010

This is a health foods store with a juice bar and cafe. They have several vegan and vegetarian options. My favorite is the vegan burger with any of their vegan soups on the side. The vegan patty is awesome! Its unlike any others I've had. The bun is always very fresh. I call it in as a to-go order on my lunch break and its always ready for me. Nice people and good customer service.

Pros: good value, healthy and tasty, friendly staff
MoonPie
MoonPie

Delish!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2009

Being a vegetarian sometimes makes it difficult to find a great place to eat that is healthy and has some filling vegetarian dishes to offer while being reasonably priced. I was lucky enough to have a very close friend offer to take me out to eat for lunch and being a person that has just moved to the AV I wasn't sure where to eat. Luckily, I work right across the street from the Whole Wheatery so I suggested to try it and I am so happy I did! The service is great and the food even better! I ordered a veggie taco salad and had plenty of hot sauces to choose from. Not only is the food great, they are also a health store as well. The different scents inside the store take your nose on a journey. And there are lots of different items to look at that are so interesting. I would highly recommend anyone to eat here, even if you are not a big health nut or even a vegetarian. There is plenty to eat and plenty things to explore!

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Very Friendly
Cons: Small Dining Area

Dear Owner and Manager of The Whole Wheatery: