Serves meat, veg options available. A 20+ year old traditional Thai house where you could dine on the veranda overlooking a large garden. Menu in English and Thai. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Indian, Thai, Non-veg
88 Sri Don Chai Rd, Hayya (Changklan Rd Nightmarket)
Chiang Mai, Thailand 50100
053-282463

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by pradipd
VeganEllise
VeganEllise

Very good

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2015

This place has an amazing location they have a really nice and decorative garden and the restaurant is very nice looking ! You have to take off your shoes before going up the stairs which I really like :) the food is okay but not the best but definitely worth a try !

Monika108
Monika108

great location, very pricey

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2015

Just ate their the first time, the building and the garden is gorgeous, the food nice but nothing special and VERY expensive. As a long term vegetarian I won't be returning as I don't feel comfortable eating from a kitchen that serves meat.

Pros: location
Cons: price , meat dishes on the menu
SteveFrancis
SteveFrancis

Very expensive, but always good food

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2015

Lovely location, off-street parking, friendly staff, good service. GREAT food, but very expensive prices compared to other places in town - and then tax and service charge is also added on at the end.
We only go here on special occasions as it's so expensive.
The Indian dishes are generally a good portion - the naan bread portions are very small for the price.
Very nice ambience - quiet, clean. Indoor or outdoor seating - all upstairs inside aircon room, or outside on balcony.
Take shoes off at the entrance.......the staff remembered our shoes and had them ready for us at the end which was a nice surprise.

Pros: Nice ambience, Clean, Great food
Cons: Expensive, Expensive, Expensive

charanratt
charanratt

Good Food

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2015

Good food and good service. Open all day. Lots of Vegetarian option. Tasty.

Pros: Lots of Vegetarian option
Cons: Expensive
worldeater
worldeater

Unexpectedly pricey

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2015

While the food here is good, the ambiance is pleasant, and the service is generally above average, I was very unhappy when I saw the bill. I ordered a late evening snack for two - one curry to share and one soda water. They spooned rice onto our two plates that I didn't know we were being charged for. That and the soda water nearly doubled the price of our meal. All the high priced extras felt very sneaky - watch your wallet.

Pros: Location near the night bazaar, Tasty Indian curry, Atmospheric with good service
Cons: Pricey food, Exorbitant extras like rice and water
draksensi
draksensi

good but pricey

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

nice surroundings,food was good i had veggy, but very pricy and sometimes abrupt service.

Pros: food good, surroundings beautiful, good choice for veggies
Cons: expensive, abrupt service
Jessie Rose
Jessie Rose

Best Pad Thai in Thailand

Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I was in Chiang Mai for just over a week and I went to The Whole Earth twice. I had the Pad Thai and it was the best Pad Thai I've ever had. The location was also lovely, a lot of greenery and wonderful service.

Pros: Pad Thai, Service, Setting
Cons: A little pricier than some places
pradipd
pradipd

Mixed Salad!

Posted on 03 / 28 / 2011

I went there twice. The food was very good the first time, but was a trifle disappointing the second time. The vegetarian menu is quite extensive between the Indian and Thai choices. I did not try the Indian dishes. The ambience and the service are very good. Location isn perfect. It is on the expensive side, and would almost qualify as fine dining.

Pros: Ambience, Service, Location
Cons: Inconsistency, Value

Dear Owner and Manager of The Whole Earth: