CLOSED: The West Olympia Fr...

This shop offers prepared, cut fruit by the pound (yogurt or cottage cheese is offered with this, but you could decline); create your own smoothie (yogurt is typically added so let your server know; and also sells fresh produce. SHUT DOWN SINCE LATE-2013. more-less
2413 Harrison Ave NW
Olympia, Washington 98502
360-956-1935

Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat-Sun 9am-6pm.

First Review by michelleg
michelleg
michelleg

Way better than typical fast food!

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

Awesome local business with selections galore! There's pre-cleaned and cut/prepped fruit you can buy by the pound, you can custom blend a smoothie or pick from any of the pre-made goodies or produce items available. (I've only stuck to fruit and produce so I can't vouch for the ingredients in the pre-made items.)

Smoothies come with yogurt (you can have them skip it), and fruit-by-the-pound typically comes with cottage cheese or yogurt (again, you can skip). I've spied raw honey for sale here and when they have their fresh produce stands out front during the summer, the prices can't be beat. (Prices are even better than the place down the street... and better yet, they're SUPER friendly here!)

They're open nice and early so it's convenient to stop in on the way to work and they're open late enough to grab stuff on the way home. Too lazy to prep your own stuff? Thought you had a mango or two for breakfast and realized they were a few days past their prime? This place is the perfect fit.

(I know my review is 'glowing' but no, I don't work here or own it; I'm just a local who wants to see a good, honest, FRIENDLY, LOCAL business survive.) :o)

Pros: Awesome value, Great variety, Very fresh products
Cons: It's not closer to my job for lunch :o(

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: The West Olympia Fruit Bowl: