Coffee house and roaster that serves vegan pastries, bagels and vegan biscuits and gravy. It is mostly vegan with some dairy options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly

First Review by VeganMusicMan
NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Love This Place

4 Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

It's as if someone made this place for me being as I'm a vegan who is obsessed with goats and who loves heavy metal and punk (the decor is goat themed, and metal and punk were playing). I had a cheesy bagel and iced coffee, both of which were good.

Pros: Mostly Vegan, Cute Atmosphere
Cons: Not Entirely Vegan
kindlizard
kindlizard

forever and a day for a bagel

2 Posted on 07 / 29 / 2010

This is a decent coffee shop. Bc it is in the hood though it gets so much hype. That hype translates into over-inflated prices. The bagel I ordered took like 30 minutes to get from their toaster. Bagels should be quick. I saw more veg options than vegan, but either way I wouldn't go back unless I was in the hood and wanted a cup. Not a food destination. I don't like their coffee as much as the other local og roasters.

Pros: og fair trade coffee
Cons: music in cafe was bad, time from order to table, elitist vibe
VeganMusicMan
VeganMusicMan

My Favorite Vegan Hangout in Eugene

5 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2010

Great coffee, the Chupacabra Espresso is amazing! Vegan danish, streusel, cookies, biscuits and gravy (vegan), bagels and tofutti spread....I've enjoyed everything I've had there. Local breweries are also on tap. Of the many vegan friendly coffeehouses I've visited, this is by far my favorite in the US....love it!

Dear Owner and Manager of The Wandering Goat: