The Village Wholefood Store

Everything in-store is vegetarian, and a good deal of it is vegan. Sells both organic and inorganic fruit and vegetables, and carries a good deal of local grown produce. Stocks gluten free and lactose free items. Sells supplements, health & beauty products, household products and wine and beer making products. more-less

First Review by ELyzab
therearenobutterflie
therearenobutterflie

Lovely little shop

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2013

I went there a few weekends ago and was met with a lovely shop owner who answered all my queries. She helped me find all that I was looking for and there was plenty for a vegan to purchase. There where superb home-made vegan cupcakes and brownies that I adored. The brownies were my personal favourite and my non-veg family members enjoyed them to. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros: Lovely service, warm atmosphere, Great fresh and frozen foods available
Cons: Slightly pricey but worth it.
ELyzab
ELyzab

Good find

4 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2012

I was pleased to find this store and like the fact it is an independent business. The location, for me, takes some getting to but there is free parking outside. I found some lovely vegan essentials, but you do have to read packaging as they sell a mixture of goods.

Pros: Vegan marshmallows, Vegan cakes, Vegan essentials
Cons: Having to read packaging

Dear Owner and Manager of The Village Wholefood Store: