Vegan fast food cafe chain restaurant offering a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, hot plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering

MARPATMON
MARPATMON

A La Carte

Posted on 12 / 27 / 2015

You can get a complete meal here, but it's pricey, and for newbies, it's easy to come away without having eaten a satiating meal while having parted with what one would pay for a satisfying meal at a restaurant.

It's like MickyD's for Vegans

Pros: Vegan food
Cons: Served a la carte, costs add up fast.
nirvana_3624368
nirvana_3624368

WOW!! amazingly delicious food

Posted on 08 / 03 / 2015

I traveled to LA for a work trip and wanted to find a healthy take out place near my hotel. The Veggie Grill had great choices. I got the Mediterranean Toss with House 'Feta' salad and Sonoran Summer Bowl (both off summer menu). Good size portions- I split both to make two meals.
Highly recommended this gem of a restaurant!

Otter3
Otter3

get the Bahn mi sandwhich!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2015

Stumbled across this place and didn't even know it was all vegan! Wonderful surprise! The new Bahn mi sandwhich is out of this world, best tofu I've had in my life. It tasted like chikin. There's some pretty awesome sorcery going on here. Food came in 5 minutes!

Pros: fast, all vegan, best vegan food ever tasted in my life
Cons: it was marked as a sushi place in google maps

Anti speciesist Ken
Anti speciesist Ken

great food

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2015

the manager and at least one cashier is vegan, very nice people, I got the portabello burger and it seemed better prepared than when I got one at a veggie grill in LA before.

judykjose
judykjose

At least once a week

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

My husband and I eat here at least once a week.
We love their kale Cesar salad. We even buy their dressing to enjoy at home. Their soups are wonderful and vegan is the main ingredient. They are always adding new items and use seasonal produce. Just need more veggie grills around!!

Pros: Healthy choices, Great flavors, Reasonably priced
Cons: Would love sprouted breads, Use of sprouts
heathera75
heathera75

Good to see Vegan Fast Food

Posted on 12 / 04 / 2014

GF options. Love getting the Kids Meal (yes im an adult). Really saves! I get the Mac and Cheese and Organic Steamed Kale, usually skip the dessert and they let me upgrade the drink size (from kiddie to regular) since i held off dessert. They have organic teas.

It's not the ideal vegan diet , as i wished more OG and GF, but it is most definitely a start! Very nice workers!

Pros: Vegan, Nice workers, Mac and cheese - yum
Cons: Wish even more organic and GF
veganmonster
veganmonster

Always Awesome!!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

I've eaten here several times and the food is always great and the staff is always friendly! My favorites are the mac and cheese and the santa fe made as a wrap! Oh and their lemonades are amazing! Oh and you can get their app to earn free food!

Pros: Price, Free Drink Refills, Taste
kenvegan
kenvegan

The Vegan Chicken Salad Is Very Average

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2014

I have eaten numerous times at Veggie Grill. I cannot say this is my favorite vegan quick bite reataurant. Like the others, I like the clean, modern vibe of the restaurant.

I ordered a vegan chicken salad this time, and I didn't enjoy it very much. The vegan chicken was cold, the bowl had too much white cabbage for my taste, and the dressing was average at best. I normally order the vegan crab cake when I go to Veggie Grill, and I find that to be the best item on the menu, and i'll probably order that the next time I go.

Pros: Comfortable Decor, Food Comes Quickly
Cons: Average Food
booboo58
booboo58

Great!

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

The service and food is just as wonderful at this Veggie Grill as the others I've been too. I think this is Ventura County's first vegan restaurant. It's about time.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill: