Vegan fast food cafe chain restaurant offering a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, hot plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Catering, Take-out
3825 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
Westlake Village, California 91362
805-379-9304

Open Sun-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by booboo58
veganmonster
veganmonster

Always Awesome!!

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

I've eaten here several times and the food is always great and the staff is always friendly! My favorites are the mac and cheese and the santa fe made as a wrap! Oh and their lemonades are amazing! Oh and you can get their app to earn free food!

Pros: Price, Free Drink Refills, Taste
kenvegan
kenvegan

The Vegan Chicken Salad Is Very Average

3 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2014

I have eaten numerous times at Veggie Grill. I cannot say this is my favorite vegan quick bite reataurant. Like the others, I like the clean, modern vibe of the restaurant.

I ordered a vegan chicken salad this time, and I didn't enjoy it very much. The vegan chicken was cold, the bowl had too much white cabbage for my taste, and the dressing was average at best. I normally order the vegan crab cake when I go to Veggie Grill, and I find that to be the best item on the menu, and i'll probably order that the next time I go.

Pros: Comfortable Decor, Food Comes Quickly
Cons: Average Food
booboo58
booboo58

Great!

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

The service and food is just as wonderful at this Veggie Grill as the others I've been too. I think this is Ventura County's first vegan restaurant. It's about time.

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill: