Casual all-vegan cafe chain originating from Southern California, this one opened March 2013. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, main plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by vtraveller

Consistently Good Food

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

On my drive back from Mexico, I decided to search for a vegan restaurant that was relatively close to the freeway. I was really surprised to find on HappyCow 3 Veggie Grill restaurants in such proximity to one another.

I ordered a simple vegan burger with fries. It was just as I would have expected.

The decor is modern and clean, and the food at every Veggie Grill I have been to has been consistently good.

I am giving this a 4 out of 5 stars, as I prefer Native Foods which is close to this location, but if Native Foods weren't nearby, I would give this a 5 stars.

Pros: Clean modern look, Consistent food, friendly and helpful staff

Same As Always

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2014

Nice to be able to stop in here and order my favorite meal which I order at my local Santa Monica veggie grill and have it be the same as I'm used to. Staff was nice and the space is large.
Bali bliss and mac and cheese... yum!

Pros: Consistency, Comfort Food

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill: