The Veggie Grill - Hollywood

Casual all-vegan fast food cafe chain, this one opened on Oct 31, 2012. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, plus salads, hot plates, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering
6374-A Sunset Blvd (The Dome)
Hollywood, California 90028
323-962-3354

Open Mon-Sun 11am-11pm.

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
Myszka
Myszka

Simply delicous!

5 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2014

We found the Veggie Grill by accident on our LA Holidays. We thought we should try and it was clearly the best food we've eaten on our US Trip!

Me and my Boyfriend had the Bayou Chickin and the Grillin Chickin Burgers which were amazing! Both of us looked at each other and couldn't belive that this is vegan! We both love mock meat, but in our homeland it's really hard to find something that tastes like real meat. This was almost too good to be true. The coleslaw was also very good and didn't taste "vegan".

If I will ever be able to return to LA, this is the first place I would go to.

balou
balou

wow

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

the best burger we ever eat ! even my non vegan husband loves the portobello burger ! sadly we moved to australia ! have to go back for a burger soon ! good job guys , please expend your restaurants everywhere !!!!!

FranceskaLynne
FranceskaLynne

Thank the heavens that VG is now in Hollywood!!

5 Posted on 05 / 27 / 2013

I was so thrilled to find Veggie Grill, one of my all-time favorite restaurants, at the Arclight in Hollywood. As I am in the industry, I attend many screenings at the Arclight each year, and there is never a good place for a bite to eat or drink there that isn't here today, gone tomorrow. Plus, vegan options were hard to come by. Veggie Grill is such a great addition to the community, and I am so glad it is thriving in this space!! Of course, the food is superb, my faves being the kale, mac n cheese, and the VG Cheeseburger, without a doubt the best veggie burger in town!!!

Pros: Amazing food, Terrific location, Friendly staff
Angie Wright
Angie Wright

Two Veggie Grills in L A were brilliant.

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I visited two Veggie Grills and both were excellent. Good value . Large portions for reasonable cost. Plenty of different choices. One of my 3 favourite places here. Could not find fault at all. Very clean pleasant environment.

Pros: Excellent food , Good value (low cost), Polite staff.
Cons: -, -, -
Fritz
Fritz

Hollywood's Best Vegan Restaurant!

5 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2012

We've eaten here three times now as of today, and we love it! Some of our favorite foods here are the American Stack, B-Wing Salad, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potato Fries, and Chili. Favorite beverages are Strawberry Lemonade, Lemonade, and Peach Black Tea. Veggie Grill really chose an ideal location with this one: right next to the Arclight Theatres and just across the street from Amoeba Records! So nice to have a good restaurant to go to for lunch after a movie or shopping at Amoeba!

Pros: Great food, Ideal location, clean bathroom
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

New location!

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

We are very excited about Veggie Grill's newest location as it's about a mile from our house! The menu and interior decorating are the same as the other locations. Great vegan comfort food and a clean modern look. I love the All American Stack and Chipotle BBQ sandwiches and Dirk loves the VG burger, El Dorado style. The kale salad is amazing too. For this visit, we ordered the Thai chick'n salad and the carne asada with a wrap (per the cashier's suggestion). We also got a side order of onion rings which is not listed on the menu, but just ask for it. All tasty as usual. The service was friendly and attentive. They hire such nice people. The parking is validated, but still costs $3 at the same parking garage as the ArcLight. Go check them out!

Pros: all vegan, tasty comfort food, great staff
Cons: parking

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill - Hollywood: