The Veggie Grill - Farmers...

Casual all-vegan cafe chain with locations in Southern California (see website). Offers a variety of original veggie burgers and sandwiches, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. This is the 7th Veggie Grill cafe, opened in May 2011 as reported to HC. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out
110 S Fairfax Ave (/next to Children's Place)
Los Angeles, California 90036

claire lille
claire lille

Vegan Bliss

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2014

On holiday in California and thank you so much for this wonderful place to eat. When are you coming to England. I live in a place called Chelmsford Essex and we need you.

Pros: All vegan , Great food , Good prices
brandalock
brandalock

Good, Fast, and Solid

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2014

If you are at The Grove and are a vegan or happen to be amongst vegan company this is the place to stop off for lunch!

I love veggie grill. Whenever I am in the mood for the all American fast food feel I go here. You can't go wrong with any of their sandwiches and sides.

Extremely casual, almost fast food ambient feel. Most of the Veggie Grill locations are clean, and this one is too, but it tend to be the least clean of the four different chains I have visited.

The prices are a bit higher than a regular fast food restaurant though, but not expensive. Your looking at an average of $12 a meal.

A very solid experience every time I go. Highly recommend for lunch.

Pros: Food, Fast, Solid
Cons: Could use a mop inside, And a broom outside
blackcat182
blackcat182

Just how vegan food should be!

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2014

Ate here twice on a recent trip to Los Angeles. We found out about it thanks to a random vegan guy we got talking to on a previous night. I wish I could have seen him again to thank him! The food is perfect for me, I love comfort food and don't find anything interesting about eating salad! On the first visit I had the Country Fried Steak with mashed potatoes, it was beautiful but so filling I just couldn't finish it all. My husband had the Seafood Combo and he really enjoyed it, I tried a few bits and it was very good. I wish I had asked how they made it, the texture was so fish-like it was amazing! The second time round we both had the BBQ Pulled Pork which was served with mac n' cheeseā€¦..oh my god it was like being in food heaven, one of the best meals I've ever had. I was so full towards the end but there was no way I was leaving any. The only disappointment was that I didn't have enough room for dessert!

Pros: Generous portion sizes, Good value, Pulled pork is outstanding

JcRodriguez
JcRodriguez

I love this place

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2013

My first ever vegan meal was here, and boy I was in heaven..food always good , nice place to hang with friends, my choice to take first timers to eat a vegan meal.... Thanks

Pros: friendly staff, cool place , nice vibe
weera
weera

Great burgers

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

We tried burgers called Santa Fe Crispy Chickin and Bali Bliss and they were really tasty. Also their fries and lemonade were delicious. The staff was very friendly. Highly recommended!

material girl
material girl

Not eating here

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2012

I always ate at any veggie grill places. But this place made me sick to my stomach and got cramps. The food tasted odd like the sauce I had. And my friend had to wait a long time for his meal and forgot about him. They apoloized and gave a gift card but, for me I can't eat any there at any locations because of MSG. I wish I could but I don't want to get cramps because I am allergic to MSG so the MSG allergic people becare ful out there.

Pros: good
Cons: wait time was bad, MSG, Sauces were odd tasting
Chia
Chia

Consistent, Delicious Food

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my The Veggie Grill review.

This is Veggie Grill's 7th location, and I'm always impressed by how consistent the food and overall restaurant presentation is.

For my meal, I had the portabello mushroom burger (carmelized onion and pesto over grilled portabello and all between wheat buns). It was incredibly delicious. Opted for a side of sweet potato fries with a creamy house dipping sauce instead of the side cole slaw that comes with the burger. Also enjoyed the batter fried chickn wings (I believe it's Gardein brand) in their own yummy ranch style dip. Cool lemonade.

Nice space, same clean lines orange & green colors decor as all the other Veggie Grills. Plenty of indoors and outdoor seating. Great place to grab a delicious bite when in this area.

amaranth
amaranth

I LOVEDDDDD this place!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I LOVED this place, like LOVEDDDDDD. The burgers were amazing, the chilli cheese fries were TDF, omgosh I was so full every time I ate here but it was totaly worth it. I kept having the VG-cheeseburger but next time I will try something else. I'm drooling at the memory.

Pros: best burgers, great for non-veg too, Friendly staff
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

same as the other locations

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2011

We finally made it to this location and it's the same as all the others. Same decor, same menu, same friendly staff. We met up with a non-vegan friend, but due to the similarity among locations, we were comfortable going here as he'd only been to VG one other time and had loved it.

Our friend got the VG-cheeseburger with chili and thoroughly enjoyed it. I got the Carne Asada with a side of mac n cheese. Great as always. Dirk got the Santa Fe Crispy Chickin', but buffalo style as suggested by the cashier. Dirk loved it spicy. His side was the sweetheart fries (how can you not order them?) and we also got the chill out wings for the table.

Veggie Grill is always great and a hit with every non-vegan we've ever brought there. This location is conveniently located next to the Grove, so definitely stop in if in the area.

Pros: great with non-vegans, clean and efficient, awesome food
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Yet another Veggie Grill

Posted on 10 / 20 / 2011

I stopped in here with friends before the taping of a TV show we watched next door. Its also next to The Grove a nice shopping area with a Nordstrom. My biggest disappointment was they didn't have their alcohol license, yet. The staff like the rest of the Veggie Grills are highly trained and extremely nice and excited about working there. The food is a tad on the unhealthy side for me, but I always go for the papaya salad and its always top notch.

Pros: modern chain, high quality
Cons: no beer, not enough healthy eats

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill - Farmers Market: