The Vegetarian

Formerly located in the Twin Cities for over 20 years. Authentic northern and southern Indian cuisine. Dumm aloo, naan, uthappam, dosa, curry dishes, desserts, and more. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by TALLROTTIEMAMA
TALLROTTIEMAMA
TALLROTTIEMAMA

WORTH A TRIP!!!

5 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2012

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GOING TO THE VEGETARIAN. I TRY TO PICK A DIFFERENT ENTREE EACH TIME, BUT SOME THINGS REMAIN THE SAME- I START OFF W/ A FEW FAT TIRE'S & THE APPETIZER SAMPLER. I ALWAYS ORDER THE ONION NAAN W/ MY MEAL. IT COMES OUT BUBBLY HOT MMMMM. I COULD TRULY JUST HAVE THESE, BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP. THE BEST PART IS, I ALWAYS BRING HALF MY ENTREE HOME. OF COURSE IT DOESN'T MAKE UNTIL DAWN! I SWEAR IT CALLS OUT TO ME & I CAN'T SLEEP.
EVERYONE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL THE FOOD, YOU CAN ASK THEM ANYTHING. THE OWNER IS VERY NICE TOO, HE USUALLY COMES OUT TO CHECK ON US TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING WAS. I LIMIT MYSELF TO COMING HERE ONCE A MONTH, OR I WOULD BE HERE DAILY.
IF YOU DON'T LIVE CLOSE BY- MAKE THE TRIP HERE! IT'S SO WORTH IT! ST CROIX FALLS IS BEAUTIFUL. IT'S A GREAT LITTLE TOWN TO WALK AROUND, SO COME WHILE IT'S STILL LIGHT OUT. THERE'S A PARK TO WALK AROUND ABOVE THE DAM, AND YOU CAN WATCH THE EAGLES. IT CAN BE FUN OR ROMANTIC. IT'S FUN TO EAT, THEN WALK AROUND THE PARK AFTER. IT'S A NICE ENDING TO A GREAT MEAL!!

Pros: HEALTHY, EXCELLENT FOOD, EXCELLENT STAFF

Dear Owner and Manager of The Vegetarian: