A casual and friendly neighborhood cafe. All vegan menu featuring breakfast items like burritos and pancake, plus extensive lunch and dinner including wraps, veggie burgers, pineapple curry, fried rice, pad Thai noodle, and main dishes featuring tofu, veggies, and mockmeats plates. Soy products used are all vegan, and seitan is made in-house. Brown rice available. Dine inside or outside on the sidewalk. Parking on street. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Thai, American, Organic, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Catering
10438 National Blvd (Palms area)
Los Angeles, California 90034
310-559-1357

Mon-Thu 9:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm

First Review by think4leafclover
crawfordboulder
crawfordboulder

4+ happy cows!

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

Really, really, really good. Fast, comfy, tasty. Spring rolls, potato salad, curry, dumplings. Yum. Definitely 4+, 5-. Only complaint, and a minor one is spring rolls were pre-made... I think I'm getting spoiled.

BKoz
BKoz

delicious!

5 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2014

The place is small and simple with a little unique flare. Super delicious food, and so much to choose from! Huge proportions, reasonable prices...I will definitely be back.

brandalock
brandalock

Try the Tropical Pancakes

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

This is a great place for a Sunday brunch. The tropical pancakes are awesome. A quaint casual atmosphere of Asian-Americano diner. The menu is EXTENSIVE! The food is a mixture of Asian curries and noodles and American burgers and sandwiches. I've tried their omelettes twice now and think they should melt their cheese but other than that I'm anxious to get back and try their curries!

Pros: Huge Menu, Pancakes, Clean
Cons: Omelettes

eric
eric

The Joint for HappyCow Regulars

5 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

We've been coming here for many years and love Hnoi and the Vegan Joint. Since they remodeled and expanded, it's also been a great place to hold meetups, and meet with larger groups. The food has always been decent, and the prices very reasonable. In fact, I don't believe they've raised their prices in many years, and the current menu prices are still lower than nearly all the other Thai places. I usually order a lentil or black bean burger (only $5.95 and comes with a choice of regular or sweet potato fries), though their Thai dishes are also alright. Food isn't gourmet, nor will it likely blow you away, but it's consistently good, and the vibe is great. They bring in desserts from No Udder and a bunch of others, so your sweet tooth will always be taken care of as well. For what it's made to be, this place is awesome in my view.
It's also a very convenient location, just a minute off the 10 freeway at Overland.

Pros: Great vibe, Reasonable prices, Location
aragoneldragon
aragoneldragon

Great vegan fast food

5 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2014

Friendly, clean and excellent food. I don't do fake meats so I can't comment on that, but anything else I've had from the menu has been great. Give it a try if you're in the area.

Chia
Chia

Delicious and Fast

5 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

I've eaten at The Vegan Joint numerous times over the past years since it first opened its doors, and I like the improvements I've seen over the years, including the interior/exterior upgrades and the quality of the food and taste. Was just here again in March 2014 and had a super yummy meal - yet again - just the way I like. Here's my Vegan Joint review update.

The service is friendly and super fast, and the owner, Hnoi, is a warm and gregarious hostess. She likes to chat with her guests.

Dishes I especially like: tofu scramble burger, spicy noodle soup (highly addictive), red curry, mushroom soup, Chinese soup, batter-fried veg chicken sandwich, tofu scramble with hash browns, the spring rolls, pancakes, and the vegan cakes!

The vibe is very relaxed, easy. It's a great hangout kinda place. Good prices. Can't say enough good things about it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND it when in the area.

PS. I saw both Billy Corgan (from the Smashing Pumpkins) and Travis Barker (from Blink 182) eat here, separately of course.

Pros: friendly fast service, tasty food, low prices
Cons: street parking only
Nicoaliosis
Nicoaliosis

not what i expected.

2 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

We went here for dinner and I was in the mood for Asian food! We got the crispy spring rolls & orange fried tofu. The orange tofu was more like tofu smothered in syrup, which I know they use for pancakes but it didn't taste very orangey at all. The spring rolls were great! I got a spicy noodle soup I asked to be spicier like a 10 and the waitress said, "It already is spicey, but I'll bring you some spice on the side." That didn't come out nearly til I asked for a box to go. The Thai tea with boba was good, kinda pricey though. The black bean burger was mushy and bland. I would never order the american food again. It was plain, 1$ extra for a slice of tofutti cheese that wasn't melted or anything. I would advise this place to someone in the mood for Asian cuisine! (Unless you want orange faux meat.)

Pros: all vegan, lots of seating, large menu
Cons: no parking
DaniM
DaniM

Great food, Super Service!

4 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

I had a Seiten-menu with rice and vegetables, to it a herbal green tea. It has been my first time that i tried Seiten and i have to admit that it was very delicious! The menu came very quickly and the waitress was so endless kind and courteous! I really want to recommend this eatery.

veganmafia
veganmafia
  • raw

The Vegan Joint -Culver City

3 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2013

The food is pretty "American" its a vegan version of Dennys' Diner. The prices are good. If you miss Diner food this is the place to go. The restaurant is soy dependent, almost everything down to the faux cheese and vegan mayo is soy. There are a lot of themes going on in the business that can be a bit much. Christmas + Buddha+ other pagan shrines.

Pros: cheap, simple recipes
nardanddee
nardanddee

Nice

3 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2013

Many, many options. My burger was excellent. However, I didn't care for the red velvet cake. It was a bit dry. The fried tofu appetizer was good and I could've used more seasoning/marinating.

Pros: good variety
Mir
Mir

good food

5 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2012

We had chicken nuggets, potato fries, and fish sandwich and left satisfied with the quality of food and service. Everything was served fast and fresh. French fries were perfect, nuggets yummy, and fish sandwich was tasty. Our waiter was friendly and attentive We'll go again when in the area.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, big portions
The Veggie Cook
The Veggie Cook

Quick, friendly, tasty, cheap

5 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

My two girlfriends and I meet here regularly for lunch, and we love it here. The staff is courteous and quick on their feet. We usually sit outside and chat the day away. The food is always reliably tasty, and the prices are super cheap for vegan food in LA. Don't expect fancy food--what you'll get is flavorful, simple meals.

Pros: fast service, yummy food, comfortable space
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Nice place

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2012

We generally only make it here if we are in the neighborhood for something else to begin with, but everything we've had is good. My boyfriend especially likes the pancakes and chicken. The staff and owner are very friendly. It was a small space, but the expansion into the next door area was definitely an improvement.

Pros: breakfast foods, expanded space, nice staff/owner
lnmagnee
lnmagnee

All Vegan But...

3 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2012

I ordered pancakes and hash browns. The pancakes were good, but the hash browns were bland and not crispy at all. They had no seasoning and were served in a block of undercooked potato. I really did not like the adult contemporary (?) music playing in the restaurant.

Pros: all vegan
Cons: music
Naan Cee
Naan Cee

Tasty

5 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2011

I drive by this place often when I go see my friend who lives down the street and finally decided to try it. First time was for a Happy Cow meet up and a few other times after. The food was delicious. I am not vegetarian but prefer to eat healthy and light and this place was super tasty. My friend and I tried the red curry with soy chicken and the spicy noodle soup. The egg rolls are good too! This place has non asian things such as sandwiches and wraps as well. Since I live nearby I'll be coming back more.

Pros: good flavors, inexpensive, outdoor seating
shush
shush

Home made food

5 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

I don't usually write a review for any restaurant, however eating in The Vegan Joint was truly a different experience. My spouse and I visited LA for a week, and ate in this place four times. Every dish we ordered was delicious and contained fresh products only. Every item on their menu was different in flavor and tasted like home made food. Truly recommend it. Worth more than just one visit.

veganfoodie85
veganfoodie85

Best Pancakes Around!

4 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2011

I think it is safe to say that the vegan joint has something for everyone. I was so pleased to find a vegan omelette after all these years!
My boyfriend had the tofu scramble with pancakes. Best pancakes I've had in a while!

Pros: Affordable, Friendly Staff, Easy on street parking
DawnOfTheRent
DawnOfTheRent

Good food

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

I really enjoyed the food here, I'm not sure if they're like the vegan house by Hollywood but a lot of the menu looked similar. I ordered some sort of chicken plate, enjoyed all of it. (they also had this cake/pie "tiramisu": boy howdy it's good).

Pros: tiramisu
JesiDi
JesiDi
  • raw

Love this place!

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2011

I used to go here all the time and I love it. Their breakfast is the best and I'm pretty sure they serve it all day. Great vegan pancake. It's a Thai vegan place, but it has a variety of foods that are all delicious.

Pros: Friendly, All Vegan, Best Pancakes
Cons: No cons!
alethea0623
alethea0623

Not very good....

2 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2011

Manager was not very nice and the food was a disappointment:(. So excited to try it, but won't go back.

Pros: *, *, *
Cons: Service, Taste
friedhippie
friedhippie

Amazing food! Fast Service

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2011

My friend and I were in LA and decided to go try the Vegan Joint. Both of us were starved and had no idea what to order because the options are limitless. They offer comfort foods such as coleslaw, potato salad, burgers, nachos; breakfast all day long (pancakes!), deserts, asian dishes, soups, salads. We took a very long time to order. In the end we split a chicken burger, coleslaw, and "eggs" and pancakes. Everything was cooked properly, tasted delicious and we also did not have to wait. If there was room in our stomach's we would of tried dessert.

I would definitely recommend this place if you were in the area. Parking might be the only negative set back. We were fortunate enough to find a spot in the front of the restaurant and after 6 or 7 you can park in a metered spot for free.

Pros: fast service , decently priced, delicious!
Cons: parking? it is LA afterall...
twister5336
twister5336

Yummy comfort food

4 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2011

Vegan Joint should be the standard for vegan restuarants out there. The food is great (not melt in your mouth to die for but just what you wanted it to be), nothing tastes fake or lacking in flavor even though everything is vegan. They have such a varied menu, you can get any of those comfort foods you miss such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, burgers, soup. My favorite food order is the chicken burger, potato salad and pancakes. How often can you order all those things at once in a restaurant? I'm not sure how healthy the food is here (the burgers looked fried) but I think sometimes us vegans deserve a big sloppy fried burger like the rest of the world too. And a big plus is you can pay about the same price as those cheap real meat sloppy burgers everyone else gets. Love the prices.

Pros: price, variety of foods, comfort foods!
gratefulluke
gratefulluke

Awesome restaurant!

5 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2011

What can I say? This is the place to go for incredibly delicious, cheap and quick vegan food in L.A. I have loved every dish I've ordered from this place.

RachelLouise
RachelLouise

Simple, cheap, and tasty

5 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2011

I was visiting Los Angeles recently and decided to go to The Vegan Joint for breakfast before my flight. I ordered the omelette with tomatoes, green bell peppers, and avocado. It comes with a side of breakfast potatoes and toast with vegan butter and jam. It's the most expensive thing on the menu, and was still only $10. It was very filling and I couldn't finish everything, but I enjoyed it all. I don't know what the omelette was made of, but it was very good. There was at least half an avocado in it. The potatoes were excellent, too.

Before I left, I ordered a chicken wrap to take on the plane. It was a very simple wrap, with breaded chicken, avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, and sprouts. I believe the chicken they use is from May Wah, but I could be mistaken. I really enjoyed it.

I also got a piece of coconut cake, which is made by No Udder Desserts. It was fabulous.

The service at The Vegan Joint was good. It wasn't very busy because I was there on a Monday morning.

My only disappointment was that I was leaving town and wouldn't be able to try everything else on the menu.

Pros: cheap, tasty
coling
coling

not too bad

4 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2010

we were visiting from Australia and had a great meal here. quick,inexpensive and tasty. some people can be a bit precious a bit what they eat but try some of the places in Europe and you will eat here every day

Pros: value, GOOD PORTIONS, food was hot
Cons: a bit noisy
Zinnia N
Zinnia N

What's the big deal?

2 Posted on 09 / 27 / 2010

I don't understand why so many people I know love this restaurant. It is greasy, the flavors are crude and sloppy, and I just get the overall impression that the people who work here do not really know how to cook. I so much want to like it, especially because it is close to my house, but I just don't. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing when I ate here, but I think that there are many tastier vegan options available nearby. Oddly enough, they also provide board games. Maybe they want to make up for the poor food by entertaining us.

Pros: all vegan
Cons: can't cook, not healthy
  • Chia Chia

You will give it a another try. All my friends and I like The Vegan Joint, and there is reasons for that! Good people, good food, good vibes, and inexpensive.

Boxer
Boxer

Meh. I've had better.

2 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2010

I've eaten at some of the best vegan restaurants in the world like Millennium in SF and I've had my share of mediocre ones. Unfortunately, this place falls into the latter category.
I stopped in for lunch to check it out. It is basically a Chinese-ish greasy spoon.
I had the pepper steak sandwich which was ok, but I also had garlic fries and they were terrible. The garlic was burned beyond recognition but I think it was garlic flakes not fresh or chopped garlic. Either way it ruined my meal.
I saw another patron, also his first time there, order a "vegan omelet". He had struggled with the server to get her to recommend something. When she stopped by to ask him how he liked it he said, "I'm trying to acquire a taste for it." She smiled and kept walking. Kind of clueless.
For vegan lunches you can do much better elsewhere.

Pros: Vegan
Cons: Mediocre food, uninspired interior
lasquizee
lasquizee

Great Prices!!! Good food!!

4 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2009

Vegan Joint has great food at great prices! The restaurant is nice, the people working there are friendly, and the food tastes great! I really think you get your money's worth compared to many other vegan restaurants that are overpriced.

• eric eric

I, too, agree that The Vegan Joint rocks. I saw Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins eat here just last week. The staff told me that he is a regular!!

rebeccaj
rebeccaj

Loved this place

5 Posted on 12 / 04 / 2009

Visited L.A. over the Thanksgiving holiday, went here for dinner. Everything was great--good food, impeccable service, reasonable prices, clean, cozy, and cheerful. I had the red curry and a Thai iced tea--it was delicious.

Pros: good food, good service, clean
nrgy
nrgy

YUMMY!

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2009

I work down the street & frequent this place quite often. The food is very yummy! I recommend the fried spring rolls. My fav!

Pros: friendly staff, fast service, yummy food
Vedas
Vedas

The Vegan Joint is on Point

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2009

Was my first time at The Vegan Joint... first thing that stuck out was the menu. The options were great! Obviously mostly Asian but other options too. A veggie place that serves breakfast! So much to pick from, if only I lived in LA. Fresh food, fast service. I enjoyed the mushroom soup and spring rolls. Hopefully I can visit again soon.

Pros: Variety, Excellent service
elaineastorga
elaineastorga

yumm

4 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2009

i love the vegan joint, good food and nice ppl! small and clean. has an extensive menu, and yummy desserts. Try the golden shrimp!

Pros: yummy food
Cons: parking!!
procrastinasian
procrastinasian

Delicious and reasonably priced

5 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2008

We loooove this place. I have brought many many non-veg*n friends here and all of them have liked it. Several of them have even gone back without me. We probably get food from here more often than we order from anywhere else. There are many Thai-influenced vegan restaurants popping up around LA, and this is the best one we've tried. You can't go wrong with pretty much anything on the menu, but my favorites are the spicy mint noodles, spicy noodle soup, cowboy burger, fresh spring rolls (possibly the best I've ever eaten), and the burrito #1.

Pros: Very tasty!, Reasonable, Fast
Cons: Terrible parking, high sodium, If ordering delivery, tends to be slow
  • procrastinasian procrastinasian

While a lot of the dishes at The Vegan Joint are Thai-influenced, I don't think there are really any Chinese items. There's a chow mein, but it's made with rice noodles and is much more Thai-tasting than Chinese.

Guest
Guest

I love to hit this place on the weekend.

4 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2008

Food is above average. The people that hang here are easy going. No attitudes. The food is prepared here pretty quick. But, I'm not that picky. I like the lentil burger, fries, & desserts. I haven't had any waitress issues, like the previous reviewer. The waitresses here seem nice, young enough, if not naive. I usually sit in the section were the pretty one waits on me. She knows what I want. I'm a regular, so there's no mistake on my meal. And I usually get the samething about every time.

Pros: People, Girls Girls Girls, Quick Service
Cons: Parking, Parking, Parking
val
val

We thought this would be a great place ....

2 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2008

Based on all the reviews we read about this place, we thought it would be great. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed. The items on the menu looked very interesting, and the prices were reasonable, however service was very unfriendly. The person who served us was the manager or supervisor if not the owner, and she was rude, and impatient. The food tasted about average, and I've had much better vegan food at many other places. Sometimes when the food doesn't taste that great, but you get service with a smile and your questions are answered with patience, your whole dining experience changes and you appreciate the meal before you. I believe in supporting vegan establishments, especially the small ones, but I highly doubt I'll go back to this place again. I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know. I think the owner / managers should learn to smile and appreciate their customers. It doesn't matter if English is not one's first language, a smile is universally understood.

Pros: Good menu, Reasonably priced
Cons: Unfriendly manager, Impatient, Rude
  • joethebutcher joethebutcher

You definitely weren't dealing with the manager and/or owner. Plus she doesn't have a problem w/ the english language. You are correct in the fact: the waitress aren't always service with a smile. But, they are good people. And they are people. Maybe better luck next time. Ask for the manager or owner!!!! You won't be dissappointed.

sandberry
sandberry

Ok

3 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2008

We went here for breakfast while in LA,the pancakes were great and we enjoyed the smoothies but the breakfast burrito wasn't so good and the place didn't open until 11 which is possibly a bit late for breakfast. Service was pretty average, not especially friendly but fine.

Pros: good breakfast
Cons: average service
heatherveganmom
heatherveganmom

the solution for vegan fast food!!!

5 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2008

i am a forever fan of this place. i have 4 small kids and when i want take out on the way home THEY BRING MY FOOD TO ME IN MY CAR so i don't have to get 4 small kids out of their car seats. the food is great and the people are very friendly. wonderful assortment of food and very yummy deserts. love it here!

Pros: great food, go out of their way to help, friendly
lexxhearts
lexxhearts

Delicious!

5 Posted on 03 / 16 / 2008

Wow! The Pepper Steak Burger is absolutely amazing. The prices are very very low. The most expensive thing on their menu is $8.95. Its well worth the drive for anyone. Even my meat eating family loved it. The mock meats taste so real. Its the best vegan/vegetarian restaurant i've ever been to. I will definetly go back.

Pros: Healthy, Organic , Vegan
Cons: NONE
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

The WORD is out on this place! PACKED

4 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2008

I ate here tonight and people were still pouring in the door at closing time! It was standing room only. Without too much knowledge of LA's Vegan Thai options, I'd have to say this place must be the best. I had the Egg Plant Brown Rice dish, and while it was good I wanted to dive into everyone's dishes at the table next to me, but rather than getting kicked out I figured since I live in LA now I can just keep coming back :) The Pad Thai / Yellow/Red Curry / Lentil Plate all looked amazing! I also had the fresh spring rolls which were good, but I'm not a fan of the rice condom style wrappers. Even though it was beyond capacity its a testament to the quality of service here that the waitresses were RUNNING to make sure no one was waiting. When's the last time you've seen hustle like that? I wish dishes were less oily. Maybe when I become a regular I can get some "oil free" options!
This is THAI LA vegans! Don't miss out!

Pros: Thai, Fast, Staff
faunablues
faunablues

My favorite in L.A.

5 Posted on 02 / 21 / 2008

I've been trying around other vegan places in L.A. and the surrounding areas, and the Vegan Joint stays in my heart as the best, the favorite. The staff are very friendly, they have board games for while you wait, they have ample seating, they started being open on Tuesdays, and their yellow curry is awesome.
I eat here all the time, and the food is consistent. Our favorites are: chicken sate (inexplicably delicious), fresh rolls, see ew (best i've had, vegan or not), pad thai, tofu fried rice (smoky!), and yellow curry (not spicy).
Items are pretty darn well priced (like any other thai place), and they recently got a new menu item: hot wings (or something). They're not like regular hot wings; they have some sort of sweet/spicy on them and are served with "ranch." unusual combo, but good.
And don't neglect the cheesecake. Not exactly thai, but you won't care once you taste it.
Parking is usually manageable, and it's a nice, low-traffic area.

Pros: friendly staff, food is delicious, well priced
Cons: they're not open 24 hrs
sarahmaru
sarahmaru

oh my god, the pancakes

5 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2008

this place rocks. service was just OK, but i can handle waiting 20 minutes for a cup of tea when i've got the best pancakes ever to munch on. the "chicken" wrap with tahini dressing was also divine. the hash browns were nothing to write home about, but they were good. awesome smoothies too.

Pros: best pancakes ever, comfy & cozy/not cramped, really friendly
Cons: slow service
carlieandrea
carlieandrea

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2008

i live right around the corner from the vegan joint and i eat there probably 4 times a week. the food is outstanding, the owner is the sweetest woman you can imagine and.. they deliver free with a 15 dollar purchase!! what could be better! i highly recommend the chicken satay, veggie stirfry, curry, everything really.. if you are vegetarian, vegan, or even a meat eater, i guarantee you will enjoy this place!

Pros: excellent food, great service, well priced
rabidamazon
rabidamazon

Low key, good food

4 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2007

I got there right when they opened and a member of the staff was vacuuming in the main room so I decided to sit in the other room. He actually came in there and vacuumed after I was seated. I thought this was odd having worked in the food service industry in the past. I decided to over look this and ordered the cowgirl pancake breakfast.
The pancake was great! The egz were good but I think they could have been better (I was new to vegan food when I ate there a few months ago and was almost worried about the "bacon bits" on top).
You can't beat the value. My food was about $7 and they wouldn't run my credit card so I took some dessert to go. I think it was a carrot cake. It was not very memorable but they don't make them in house.
Other than the vacuuming incident the servers were very friendly and I would like to go back next time I am in the area.

Pros: great food, good service, cheap!
Cons: kind of cramped
ConsciousCarnivore
ConsciousCarnivore
  • non-vegetarian

Carnivore Friendly...

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2007

...The title is kind of a misnomer, but I'm a carnivore and my boyfriend is a herbivore. We are always looking for places that will please both our pallets. And this place is an amazing place that I would highly recommend (as a fan of organically freerange live stock).

I use to live down the street and would always get the Satan Wrap (AMAZING). The food here is very healthy without sacrificing taste. I've been to other vegan restaurants that are carb and oil ladden that leaves you bloated and full. This place uses a lot of healthy organic recipes that leaves you full enough to be satisfied, but not bloated leaving you lathargic.

The service is the cherry on the top. The owner is amazing and she is very accomidating and friendly. She's quick to remember your face and always asks how've you been.

The prices are more than resonable and well worth it. Quick and great service for "to go" eater who's a slave to time, or an evening diner who enjoys savoring the dining moment.

I love this place. I miss it and when I return to Los Angeles, I always have to a "Hit of the Vegan Joint"!! ;-)

Pros: Healthy food, Delicious, Non-vegitarian friendly
Cons: Not more of them around, I'm no longer in Los Angeles
adamghost
adamghost
  • non-vegetarian

awesome!

5 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2007

I eat at the Vegan Joint several times a week. I am a non-vegetarian, and the quality of the food and recipes is so good and so tasty that I come here just for that. Of particular note are the cowgirl pancakes, breakfast burritos, spicy eggplant, grilled vegetable sandwich (unbelievably good), spicy mint noodles and shiitake soup. They really know how to make a sauce. The staff are friendly and funny and make a big fuss over their customers. Highly, highly recommended.

Pros: excellent food, very friendly atmosphere
Cons: limited parking
think4leafclover
think4leafclover

I love it!

5 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2006

It's so nice to have a vegan restaurant in the area! The food at the Vegan Joint is delicious. I highly recommend Breakfast Burrito #4, the yellow curry, and the soy chicken dinner dish. The staff is always really helpful and friendly, and the food is served quickly. Every meal I've had there has been wonderful.

Pros: amazing food, good prices, nice atmosphere
Cons: street parking

Dear Owner and Manager of The Vegan Joint:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Los Angeles page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/08/21